Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
How does the Sex Ed event trigger? I've progressed to the point of the night home visit with Mrs J. but that seems to be the end of it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
everyone was waiting for new update...

the relation of update vs thread comment is directly proportional

U

User_305918

There really isn’t much activity to be going on. Besides, it’s nice that there is some silence once in a while. Don’t need any people spamming like in the old thread.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Well, I'm stoked that you're still working on it! between you and nergal I'm sure I'll get all my weird little fetishes checked off! quick question though, what are the odds of preg content?

asking for a friend...

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Well, I'm stoked that you're still working on it! between you and nergal I'm sure I'll get all my weird little fetishes checked off! quick question though, what are the odds of preg content?

asking for a friend...
OMG. Because nergal refuses to do it you're asking chilly to do it instead?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

asking for a friend...
Tell the inpregnantor or whatever his name was that the answer is never

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Currently torn between trying to finish up content for this, or just working on my own project. Also, working about 80 hours a week.

...I miss sleep.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Exams are coming up for me, so less time to browse for smut on the net. Also I've kinda been roped into the last Summertime Saga release bonanza, you know how it is.

I'm glad to see this is still going on though, major kudos!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Suggestion. Make Zubaz the onwer of the comic book store. Just do it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Suggestion. Make Zubaz the onwer of the comic book store. Just do it.
I was thinking maybe an Ivy Doomkitty clone like Summertime Saga does
...she is supposed to Ivy right?

Jul 21, 2017
Tell the inpregnantor or whatever his name was that the answer is never
Yeah incest impregnation is just to far but I had an idea what if the mc realizes that the spirit that there working for plans to betray them so they start breeding a monster army just to throw some tactical game play into the story it self but the problem with that I'd imagine is fans wanting scenes for it

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes