Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Huh? Nergal posted these on patreon so I just copy and pasted the faces onto those like it most likely would have been during the next release. I mean you can but it probably wouldn't look good.
Oh I got no money to support him (still unemployed) so I can't see all the stuff on patreon, I just thought you made them

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Oh I got no money to support him (still unemployed) so I can't see all the stuff on patreon, I just thought you made them
That's fine my dude you honestly aren't missing much. Today he put out a poll on who next to get a cosplay for like 1.0 or dlc or some shit like that and he put up the (as labeled in my rar file) mom-cosplay-4,sydney-cosplay-1,neala-RE1-1, and neala-RE2-3 (btw kim was winning the poll last I checked so yay!) as well as asked if he should keep the intro scenes and who should get them (everyone, major characters, or no one essentially).

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Also I will gladly try my hand at new cosplays if you want, just tell who and who and I'll give it a shot...just don't get your hopes up on quality compared to the great and almighty glassfish.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Currently nergal hasn't put out any patreon only content. Heck he even made his discord public

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That's fine my dude you honestly aren't missing much. Today he put out a poll on who next to get a cosplay for like 1.0 or dlc or some shit like that and he put up the (as labeled in my rar file) mom-cosplay-4,sydney-cosplay-1,neala-RE1-1, and neala-RE2-3 (btw kim was winning the poll last I checked so yay!) as well as asked if he should keep the intro scenes and who should get them (everyone, major characters, or no one essentially).
Currently nergal hasn't put out any patreon only content. Heck he even made his discord public
Blame my lack of knowledge on the subject on me assuming wrongly and lack of paying attention

hamme

Feb 10, 2018
Alright man I tried my best not to have to ask for help on the thread since the walkthrough SHOULD have everything but I've tried to fix this for a couple hours, on a couple different occasions, and I just can't figure it out. The help folder says you can get the mom kitchen fuck scene during weekdays after doing the table ride scene once on a Friday. I ASSUME by kitchen fuck it's referring to the scene where she does the table ride scene, but with Sydney there doing commentary. (The one where Sydney's into it, not the one where she seems weirded out. Never got that one.) I've gotten the scene before on a previous playthrough, and I know I can't just be imagining it cause it's in the cheat room list. But I just can't make it happen, Momma don't want that dick in the kitchen any day but Friday. I've done every other mom scene; in the morning, in the shower, babysitting, at night, you name it. I've also done every Sydney scene, and I DID properly do the babysitting route. Demon world's 100% complete. Even tried the Mom/Amos threesome to be safe. And no it's not an old save.
On a positive note, you're a fucking legend chilly, this mod's the bomb and I seriously appreciate all the work everyone's done on it. I was super hyped a few weeks ago when I was browsing through some of the old comments randomly and saw that Kimberly's your favorite, cause she's my favorite too. There's a criminally small amount of Kimberly scenes and I hope you can put together some more, or that Nergal adds some more in his official updates. Or both, cause I need as many Kimberly scenes as possible.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright man I tried my best not to have to ask for help on the thread since the walkthrough SHOULD have everything but I've tried to fix this for a couple hours, on a couple different occasions, and I just can't figure it out. The help folder says you can get the mom kitchen fuck scene during weekdays after doing the table ride scene once on a Friday. I ASSUME by kitchen fuck it's referring to the scene where she does the table ride scene, but with Sydney there doing commentary. (The one where Sydney's into it, not the one where she seems weirded out. Never got that one.) I've gotten the scene before on a previous playthrough, and I know I can't just be imagining it cause it's in the cheat room list. But I just can't make it happen, Momma don't want that dick in the kitchen any day but Friday. I've done every other mom scene; in the morning, in the shower, babysitting, at night, you name it. I've also done every Sydney scene, and I DID properly do the babysitting route. Demon world's 100% complete. Even tried the Mom/Amos threesome to be safe. And no it's not an old save.
On a positive note, you're a fucking legend chilly, this mod's the bomb and I seriously appreciate all the work everyone's done on it. I was super hyped a few weeks ago when I was browsing through some of the old comments randomly and saw that Kimberly's your favorite, cause she's my favorite too. There's a criminally small amount of Kimberly scenes and I hope you can put together some more, or that Nergal adds some more in his official updates. Or both, cause I need as many Kimberly scenes as possible.

After looking back at the coding to remind myself, all you need for to unlock the kitchen fuck scene is indeed just seeing the other ride scene once on that Friday and Sydney's 10 Heart scene due to the coding (I wouldn't be able to code it in any other way), then the next weekday (Monday through Thursday) it should appear as an option. Can you tell me which version of the game you are playing? I know Version 1.0 had some issues when it came to getting scenes that were locked behind days and the need to unlock other scenes before hand. The biggest example being that people were unable to unlock Mrs Taylor's doggy and babysitting scenes for unknown reasons.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just some random suggestions for characters and their cosplays (literally looking through the actor dialogue right now as I type so my thoughts on them may change down the line)
Peter: Robin (Dick Grayson, Teen Titans animated series design, Detective Comics Comics aka DC comics)
Ms Amos: Wonder Woman (DCAU design, DC)
Donna: Storm (Punk outfit but without the mohawk, Marvel)
Kaylee: Brigette from Overwatch (Honor and Glory outfit, Blizzard)
Dizzy: Oracle (when she's infected with the Brainiac virus to add more to the design, or plain old maskless Batgirl with Rebirth design, DC)
Sarah: The Pro (without the mask, Image) or Power Girl (classic outfit, DC)
Lisa: Josie from Josie and The Pussycats (Hanna-Barbara cartoon design, Archie)
Ms Taylor: Poison Ivy (As protrayed by Uma Thurman in Batman and Robin, DC) or The Baroness from G.I. Joe
Grandma: Gadget Girl from The Awesomes (young version obviously, Hulu)
Coach Mary: She-Hulk, obviously (design from She-Hulk Sensational volume 1 1 cause I like when she wears pants, Marvel)

And I know we don't know what she looks like yet, or why she would even have a cosplay but... Meridiana gets Witchblade (anime design, Image)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@ChillyScholar here is my list that I had in mind:
Peter: same as you
Amos: storm animated series
Donna: unknown but not storm since amos is it
Kaylee: Riku from Final Fantasy 10-2
Dizzy: Mei Overwatch
Sarah: Unknown but probably power girl since you suggested it
Lisa: Poison Ivy DC
The rest is N/A since I'm focusing on original cast.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar here is my list that I had in mind:
Peter: same as you
Amos: storm animated series
Donna: unknown but not storm since amos is it
Kaylee: Riku from Final Fantasy 10-2
Dizzy: Mei Overwatch
Sarah: Unknown but probably power girl since you suggested it
Lisa: Poison Ivy DC
The rest is N/A since I'm focusing on original cast.

Which Mei outfit and which Ivy outfit? I was also thinking some school girl-ish for Donna, like classic Kara Zor-El Supergirl or Young Justice season 1 design Ms Martian (both DC)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Peter should be issei from highschool D x D. It's just make too much sense to not to do it

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes