Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Always struck me as bizarre how despite the impossibly tight, low-cut or form fitting their tights are, every comic book heroine and villainess has a distinct lack of camel toe. Even in the more “mature” books and comics...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Always struck me as bizarre how despite the impossibly tight, low-cut or form fitting their tights are, every comic book heroine and villainess has a distinct lack of camel toe. Even in the more “mature” books and comics...
It's simply because camel-toe is ugly design wise.

And personally I find it gross.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I did a few touch ups on the sara power girl cosplay. You guy's we're using her nude skin dimensions instead of her clothing. This causing the suit to look a little old. Though it would technology skin thight. I basically fix the shading and added a missing section of the cape. Here. You can compare the two for yourselves

MystZER0 edit:

belmontking12's costume:

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
GUIDE on how to use the Chilly Game....( for noobs & people too lazy to check earlier posts of the game)

STEP 1 : Download and Install RGP Maker VX Ace RTP ( seriously you can't run the game without this and its FREE)
Link :

STEP 2 : Download and Unrar Chilly Game (Just download the link below...NO NEED to download fan patch, chilly update 1 etc.....IT HAS EVERYTHING!!!!)
Link :
(Latest version Chilly MINI Update 2.5 )

STEP 3 : START NEW GAME ( seriously Chilly is being saying this a lot of times...otherwise you get tons of glitches....DON'T EVEN THINK OF USING OLD SAVES ):mad::mad::mad:

STEP 4 : Refer HELP FOLDER in the game folder ( Seriously has all walkthroughs and new scenes)
Please go through the MODDED SCENE WALKTHROUGH & BABYSITTING GLITCH SOLUTION FIRST(It's in the Help Folder:mad::mad::mad:) before attempting to progress with the story

STEP 5 : For those of you who want to skip dialogues and cutscenes and go straight into FAP MODE.:tf::tf::tf:
While in game Press 'Q' button and select the Teleport option
Go towards the character you want to fap and FAP AWAY!!!

STEP 6 : Stop asking the SAME questions again and refer the previous steps and enjoy the game!

STEP 7 : :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

P.S : Change the resolution of desktop screen if there is any resolution issue

P.S. : If you do get any new glitches inspite of following these steps.....please state that you have already followed this guide and elaborate on the glitch....

P.S.S. : For those of you who DON'T LIKE THE EASTER EGGS BY CHIILY ....FOR PITY'S SAKE:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:, don't approach them(refer HELP folder to know their exact location in order to avoid them). IT'S NOT MANDATORY to find these easter eggs to progress the game. So please!!! No more bitching about this as it's COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.
For those of you who want the EASTER EGGS by Chilly......refer HELP FOLDER(Modded Scene walkthrough) for locations.

P.S.S.S. : For successful babysitting routes....please CALL/TEXT DIZZY FIRST and get babysitted by her before you start with other characters(especially MOM) and after doing that please ASK MOM TO GO OUTFIRST(same as other characters) and then TEXT HER!!!

P.S.S.S.S. : For progressing with KAYLEE and GRANNY SUSSIE(Won't progress no matter how many hearts you have)
KAYLEE - 3LICKSs & 2 BJs
GRANNY SUSSIE - 3BJs & 2HJs
UNLOCK TRUE CORRUPTION for Night scenes

P.S.S.S.S.S. : :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
For those of you who want to use the SHERANGA MINI MINI UPDATE.

QUOTING HIS CHANGES TO THE GAME

STORY CHANGES

1)NO STUDENTS but Peter are sexually aware of their surroundings. Fred's dad's the one who knows about Kaylee's shop, Fred also is talking to Jake about TV shows, not "bird" watching. Fred in class will also only get bored of your ass-kissing, not shout out how sexy Mrs. Jennings is (which would normally be grounds for at least moving classes).
2) Mrs. Jennings no longer puts on a show during the 10-heart sex scene at school, everyone gets recess now. Except for Peter, sorry Peter.
3) LARRY IS MUTE (Poor Larry:':)':)'() and will not make you sell the soul of your family to him. You can still collect photos, but they're your personal collection, not some weirdo rich boy's.
4)To EARN MONEY now, you can TALK TO MOM to get pocket change, and then after that ask again to do chores around the house. This will TAKE UP YOUR AFTERNOON time slot, so be mindful of that.
Changes 1-3 are REVERSIBLE! If you DON'T LIKE EM, you can USE"SchoolScenesRevert.zip" included in the download to revert them back. Doing chores for money will still be an option with this patch though.

KIM CHANGES

Kimberly now has a 10 HEART SCENE!!!. It plays out when you and her are both hiding and you have sex level of at least HEART LEVEL 7. When you talk to her while hiding, she'll mention she found a better spot and wants to go with you there. After seeing the scene once, you will have the option to not go to her hiding place and instead take her to your spot. Her house is now functional, with a visiting system and everything. After getting 2 BJS from her in the park bathroom you will unlock knowing her location, which will skip the babysitting requirement entirely. She can be visited at in the evening (The first time you go to her door you will get the idea to get a key, after that you just have to activate the door again). She also has two scenes here, a BJ and a bed fuck. The BJ shouldn't really count as it's literally the park bathroom BJ, just in her house. Like the dialogue, bg, everything, is the same. The bed fuck however has new dialogue for both corrupt and purity players.

MOM CHANGES

Sonny is now far MORE FORGETFUL OF HER TOWEL in the morning. Instead of having a 1 in 7 chance to forget her towel she now has a 1 in 7 chance to remember her towel. She also has 2 NEW SCENES. One takes place on the couch when she's WATCHING TV LATE AT NIGHT, the other takes place in her BED AT NIGHT when she's not watching TV. Both of these have unique Pure route dialogue, and somewhat unique Corrupt route dialogue. The animations for these scenes were the reason Mom was a babysitter, so now that you have access to them elsewhere, I'm thinking of getting rid of that option to pick her, but whatever. As mentioned previously, mom can be talked to in the afternoon for chores. Depending on your relationship with your mother, a different chore will be assigned. *coughsexingherforallowancebois*:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

AMOS CHANGES

The only completely NEW SCENE in the update, oh boy! This scene is temporarily available as an alternative to a BJ while helping set the table for dinner in Ms. Amos' house. To unlock it, you have to have 1 FUCK WITH HER. After viewing the new scene once, the next time you help her you can choose between a BJ or the ride scene again. Once Ms. Amos' slumber party event is complete, I'll probably remove this option.

MISC CHANGES

1)NEW TITLE SCREEN. Complete with sub-title to show you have the mods installed, and my absolutely terribleamazing pajamas busts!
2)Speaking of pajamas, pajamas are now an option to wear while at home! They're not entirely implemented yet, but you can wear them to just chill around the house in a cool looking sprite. They are meant for the slumber party events.
3)A few characters have had their scenes' dialogue completed. I can't remember which ones I've done, as it sort of became a "this scene has my attention right now", so it's under misc change instead of it's own sub-heading.
4)RANDOM SHIT! There's a new parallax for when Mrs. Jennings is tutoring you in your room, there's a new picture of Mom for when you wake her up for some fucky-fucky, new parallax for Kimberly's house to remove Amanda from trying to be faster than Sonic, and who knows what else! I can't remember!

WARNINGS

1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

IMPORTANT NOTE : GAME DOES NOT WORK WITH CHILLY UPDATE 2.5!!!

CURRENT STATUS : Waiting for modder to intergrate with Chilly update 2.5

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did a few touch ups on the sara power girl cosplay. You guy's we're using her nude skin dimensions instead of her clothing. This causing the suit to look a little old. Though it would technology skin thight. I basically fix the shading and added a missing section of the cape. Here. You can compare the two for yourselves

MystZER0 edit:

belmontking12's costume:

Now make her look like The Pro XD

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017

MystZER0 edit:

belmontking12's costume:
Um I did use the clothed one for the design but then I just transport it to the nude one and made the adjustments to make it look more skin tight. Thanks for including the missing cape part. :)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those of you who want to use the SHERANGA MINI MINI UPDATE.

QUOTING HIS CHANGES TO THE GAME

STORY CHANGES

1)NO STUDENTS but Peter are sexually aware of their surroundings. Fred's dad's the one who knows about Kaylee's shop, Fred also is talking to Jake about TV shows, not "bird" watching. Fred in class will also only get bored of your ass-kissing, not shout out how sexy Mrs. Jennings is (which would normally be grounds for at least moving classes).
2) Mrs. Jennings no longer puts on a show during the 10-heart sex scene at school, everyone gets recess now. Except for Peter, sorry Peter.
3) LARRY IS MUTE (Poor Larry:':)':)'() and will not make you sell the soul of your family to him. You can still collect photos, but they're your personal collection, not some weirdo rich boy's.
4)To EARN MONEY now, you can TALK TO MOM to get pocket change, and then after that ask again to do chores around the house. This will TAKE UP YOUR AFTERNOON time slot, so be mindful of that.
Changes 1-3 are REVERSIBLE! If you DON'T LIKE EM, you can USE"SchoolScenesRevert.zip" included in the download to revert them back. Doing chores for money will still be an option with this patch though.

KIM CHANGES

Kimberly now has a 10 HEART SCENE!!!. It plays out when you and her are both hiding and you have sex level of at least HEART LEVEL 7. When you talk to her while hiding, she'll mention she found a better spot and wants to go with you there. After seeing the scene once, you will have the option to not go to her hiding place and instead take her to your spot. Her house is now functional, with a visiting system and everything. After getting 2 BJS from her in the park bathroom you will unlock knowing her location, which will skip the babysitting requirement entirely. She can be visited at in the evening (The first time you go to her door you will get the idea to get a key, after that you just have to activate the door again). She also has two scenes here, a BJ and a bed fuck. The BJ shouldn't really count as it's literally the park bathroom BJ, just in her house. Like the dialogue, bg, everything, is the same. The bed fuck however has new dialogue for both corrupt and purity players.

MOM CHANGES

Sonny is now far MORE FORGETFUL OF HER TOWEL in the morning. Instead of having a 1 in 7 chance to forget her towel she now has a 1 in 7 chance to remember her towel. She also has 2 NEW SCENES. One takes place on the couch when she's WATCHING TV LATE AT NIGHT, the other takes place in her BED AT NIGHT when she's not watching TV. Both of these have unique Pure route dialogue, and somewhat unique Corrupt route dialogue. The animations for these scenes were the reason Mom was a babysitter, so now that you have access to them elsewhere, I'm thinking of getting rid of that option to pick her, but whatever. As mentioned previously, mom can be talked to in the afternoon for chores. Depending on your relationship with your mother, a different chore will be assigned. *coughsexingherforallowancebois*:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

AMOS CHANGES

The only completely NEW SCENE in the update, oh boy! This scene is temporarily available as an alternative to a BJ while helping set the table for dinner in Ms. Amos' house. To unlock it, you have to have 1 FUCK WITH HER. After viewing the new scene once, the next time you help her you can choose between a BJ or the ride scene again. Once Ms. Amos' slumber party event is complete, I'll probably remove this option.

MISC CHANGES

1)NEW TITLE SCREEN. Complete with sub-title to show you have the mods installed, and my absolutely terribleamazing pajamas busts!
2)Speaking of pajamas, pajamas are now an option to wear while at home! They're not entirely implemented yet, but you can wear them to just chill around the house in a cool looking sprite. They are meant for the slumber party events.
3)A few characters have had their scenes' dialogue completed. I can't remember which ones I've done, as it sort of became a "this scene has my attention right now", so it's under misc change instead of it's own sub-heading.
4)RANDOM SHIT! There's a new parallax for when Mrs. Jennings is tutoring you in your room, there's a new picture of Mom for when you wake her up for some fucky-fucky, new parallax for Kimberly's house to remove Amanda from trying to be faster than Sonic, and who knows what else! I can't remember!

WARNINGS

1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

IMPORTANT NOTE : GAME DOES NOT WORK WITH CHILLY UPDATE 2.5!!!

CURRENT STATUS : Waiting for modder to intergrate with Chilly update 2.5

Could someone send me the new scenes (JUST THE SCENES) by Sheranga? I'll see if I can put at least those in my mod.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Could someone send me the new scenes (JUST THE SCENES) by Sheranga? I'll see if I can put at least those in my mod.
He made only 1 new scene for Ms. Amos!!!
Others are same scenes but different dialogues and background.....unfortunately too many bugs in his last build....
But his ideas are pretty good to adopt in your mod.....namely Mom's and Kaylee's scenes!!!

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Others are same scenes but different dialogues and background.....unfortunately too many bugs in his last build....
But his ideas are pretty good to adopt in your mod.....namely Mom's and Kaylee's scenes!!!
Your guide said new scenes for mom and kim, you are a liar XD lol thanks

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need the CSV files for Amos' ride scene

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh, Almighty Chilly... in your great and mighty presence, we prostrate ourselves before thee for thine divine blessings of coding and scene creations!

In this, a new addition to the school has been added by a lowly peasant wishing to emulate your teachings, to create what they call a “locker room” complete with hot tub, showers and a plethora of women to engage in carnal activities to please your most decadent of tastes and desires...

If, in your awesome capacity to bestow such wonders the likes of which mortals like us have never beheld in an RPG Maker game before, your most wondrous self wished to see this creation flourish, I humbly ask of you - wouldst thou lend a guiding hand and patient ear to the aforementioned peasant?

I have already procured the finest of eager, voluptuous women to cater to thy every whim, as was decreed in thine holiest of texts, the “Rules of F95Zone”.

Forevermore your most willing and humblest of servants,

Xalenda

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh, Almighty Chilly... in your great and mighty presence, we prostrate ourselves before thee for thine divine blessings of coding and scene creations!

In this, a new addition to the school has been added by a lowly peasant wishing to emulate your teachings, to create what they call a “locker room” complete with hot tub, showers and a plethora of women to engage in carnal activities to please your most decadent of tastes and desires...

If, in your awesome capacity to bestow such wonders the likes of which mortals like us have never beheld in an RPG Maker game before, your most wondrous self wished to see this creation flourish, I humbly ask of you - wouldst thou lend a guiding hand and patient ear to the aforementioned peasant?

I have already procured the finest of eager, voluptuous women to cater to thy every whim, as was decreed in thine holiest of texts, the “Rules of F95Zone”.

Forevermore your most willing and humblest of servants,

Xalenda
Bruh wtf XD

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Upon further communication with the unclean filth that dares to encroach upon thy bounty, oh Chilly the Magnificent, I have been informed that he no longer views said “locker room” as a part of the school, but as a stand-alone entity!

Please be assured, he has been flogged for his sudden changing of his simple mind.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Upon further communication with the unclean filth that dares to encroach upon thy bounty, oh Chilly the Magnificent, I have been informed that he no longer views said “locker room” as a part of the school, but as a stand-alone entity!

Please be assured, he has been flogged for his sudden changing of his simple mind.
You are confusing me

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Let me speak more plainly, then. :D

In an attempt to build a larger version of the gymnasium and lockers that Nergal used in his demo, I started to go more into creating the locker rooms, and then changed my mind again to create a new building - a Fitness Club.

My expertise with RPG Maker, however, is very limited compared to your own and Nergal’s, so I’m reaching out for a guiding hand and/or patient ear when it comes to creating said club.

The idea is to give the player somewhere else to spend the weekends among the various women who aren’t normally around like Lisa or Kimberly. Eventually my hope is to create a place that the denizens of the city will converge on, given various increases to the building, facilities and their relationship with your character.

For example, on a Pure run, the club turns into a wonderful chic place for the city to work out, relax, and engage in some playful antics in the women’s lockers, with much happiness and love mixed in.

On a Corrupt run, the building turns into your own personal kingdom, of sorts, where the women are unable and unwilling to stop your taking advantage of them in full view of the others.

For this to really come together, I’d love your help and input.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes