Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Let me speak more plainly, then. :D

In an attempt to build a larger version of the gymnasium and lockers that Nergal used in his demo, I started to go more into creating the locker rooms, and then changed my mind again to create a new building - a Fitness Club.

My expertise with RPG Maker, however, is very limited compared to your own and Nergal’s, so I’m reaching out for a guiding hand and/or patient ear when it comes to creating said club.

The idea is to give the player somewhere else to spend the weekends among the various women who aren’t normally around like Lisa or Kimberly. Eventually my hope is to create a place that the denizens of the city will converge on, given various increases to the building, facilities and their relationship with your character.

For example, on a Pure run, the club turns into a wonderful chic place for the city to work out, relax, and engage in some playful antics in the women’s lockers, with much happiness and love mixed in.

On a Corrupt run, the building turns into your own personal kingdom, of sorts, where the women are unable and unwilling to stop your taking advantage of them in full view of the others.

For this to really come together, I’d love your help and input.
Oh than my apologies but it would be better if you asked MystZER0, Nergal, or someone else about that, I really don't know much about making maps myself

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay... but what about some threesome scenes? Or even static images of people in bathing suits, gym clothes, maybe some cat ears and tail...?

And also event progression scripting; I’m pretty sure I can make something work, but four eyes are better than two.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
if you somehow find your way into glassfish's discord you could post it there
Heh, I'm an unknown fellow, she wouldn't pay atention for a single line that I would draw. She is too high to be touched. she is someone, while I'm (mostly) nobody. I want to cheer the people around here with my sketches, I like the game a lot. (Random milf neighbour sleeping at the couch) big_milf_asleep.png

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Heh, I'm an unknown fellow, she wouldn't pay atention for a single line that I would draw. She is too high to be touched. she is someone, while I'm (mostly) nobody. I want to cheer the people around here with my sketches, I like the game a lot. (Random milf neighbour sleeping at the couch) View attachment 93735
come on my dude. you gotta be more upbeat. she'll like it

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
does anyone have a full save for chilly update 2, if its okay >.> I just dont wanna start all over after investing hrs or so into it a while back.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Why bother with the full saves? Just hit “Q” and talk to the women to watch all the scenes you want!

Unless, of course, you’re playing this for the “plot”...

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I have two questions I love this game and it is awesome will we be able to get the girls pregnant because a lot of the scenes say fill me with your seed in my womb or my womb is full with you seed I think it would be pretty cool if we could and my second question is could you add sleeping pills so we could do them when they are asleep just wondering thank you

U

User_305918

Nergal has denied all pregnancy and sleep creeping in his game. So asking that is highly unlikely to happen.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for the reply I just thought I would ask because they say fill me with your seed and I found a few scenes where the mc says maybe I can do something when they are sleeping so I thought I would ask haha

U

User_305918

The sleeping bit was only for the MC to use his True Corruption powers on the women so he can increase the chances to do things with them. Much like unlocking the 10 Heart Scene with Sydney during dinner.

The fact that all the women are afraid of risk of pregnancy is just something to entice the players small fetish. To have sex with them while pregnant, is not going to happen and it’s probably not likely that this will be an ending to see all the women the MC has bedded are pregnant.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I have two questions I love this game and it is awesome will we be able to get the girls pregnant because a lot of the scenes say fill me with your seed in my womb or my womb is full with you seed I think it would be pretty cool if we could and my second question is could you add sleeping pills so we could do them when they are asleep just wondering thank you
you sick fucc

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@joh We're playing a game designed around the premise of a young boy fucking teenage girls and women in their thirties with balloon-sized breasts, who eventually come to claim him as their one-true love even after he blackmails and corrupts their minds/souls to the point where they can no longer discern between what is normal.

Having a preg/sleep fetish is pretty much standard fare here.

@fear41:

Check computer; open up the Store (through park or Fred); talk to woman (forget her name) and ask about computer cord ($10 to buy it); use on computer; enter cheats.

Or, if you're super lazy:

Press 'Q'; Teleport; find computer to the left; type in cheat; Press 'Q' and Return, or step onto the appropriate teleport pad.

Reactions: fakelandempire

piri_vm

Sep 3, 2017
I do not know if it happened to anyone else.
but I go to the store and buy the chillis, I give the mother, the night I talk to her, I go to the fire and I do not receive the potent chilli, and the next day I can go again and buy another chilli from the store. and it is so every day.

I can not make progress with my mother.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so here's the deal, I have been trying to make the cosplay for kaylee for 3 days now and it is going nowhere because it is too complex. Here is my question to you guys, is there a superheroine in marvel or dc that is mechanic based or very technical? Please I am looking cartoons and not anime, I will be doing anime cosplays at a later point.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes