Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I do not know if it happened to anyone else.
but I go to the store and buy the chillis, I give the mother, the night I talk to her, I go to the fire and I do not receive the potent chilli, and the next day I can go again and buy another chilli from the store. and it is so every day.

I can not make progress with my mother.
you have to open the inv and give them to her when she uses them after dinner he asks her if she is fine than after that you need to go to the underworld forgot the town name and go the the far right building and talk to the snake girl

piri_vm

Sep 3, 2017
you have to open the inv and give them to her when she uses them after dinner he asks her if she is fine than after that you need to go to the underworld forgot the town name and go the the far right building and talk to the snake girl
I did it, and Snake girl asks if I want to have a deal with her ... but it does not give me the potent Chilli.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok so here's the deal, I have been trying to make the cosplay for kaylee for 3 days now and it is going nowhere because it is too complex. Here is my question to you guys, is there a superheroine in marvel or dc that is mechanic based or very technical? Please I am looking cartoons and not anime, I will be doing anime cosplays at a later point.
b17.png You could go off my suggestion of Brigitte from Overwatch as she first appeared in the Honor and Glory short. Overwatch is a hero themed shooter and has several comics that are published by Dark Horse (Hellboy, The Mask, Ghost). Her shirt says "I like exercise cause I love eating" and she is wearing red overalls, writing this cause I can't get a good full body shot of this outfit.
Forge_(Earth-80920)_0003.jpg Or you can go with a female version of Forge from the X-Men. He is their mechanic and his powers are centered around that.
10125484783_476cdabddf_b.jpg Royal_Pain_7.png There is also Royal Pain from the film Sky High. She is a super-villain with technopathy (the ability to manipulate technology with her mind). Since it's a Disney film you can say it's Marvel by association.
very_mice_by_slb_creations-dblezeo.png And if you just wanna go cartoon characters that fit the mechanic build, then there is always Gadget from Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
chilly would like to know how I can always have the scenes of the mother at night? and I would like to know if you are going to continue updating the mod?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
chilly would like to know how I can always have the scenes of the mother at night? and I would like to know if you are going to continue updating the mod?
All you need to do is talk to Mom during dinner and you will always get her scenes when you talk

U

User_305918

Yeah that attempt won’t sail. Especially if it’s like with women who have a condition to appear as young girls but are actually 20+ years old.

Reactions: raziel121z

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Not to be full of platitudes, but trying and failing is a part of life, Chilly. I'm doing a bit of the failing right now in my own life, hopefully it'll transition back into the trying soon.

I'm very happy to see your guys are still going though, it's very inspiring to see. Makes me want to finish some more of my stories, some of which revolve around /ss/ stuff.

EDIT: Oh wow, my 500th post, yay me!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not to be full of platitudes, but trying and failing is a part of life, Chilly. I'm doing a bit of the failing right now in my own life, hopefully it'll transition back into the trying soon.

I'm very happy to see your guys are still going though, it's very inspiring to see. Makes me want to finish some more of my stories, some of which revolve around /ss/ stuff.

EDIT: Oh wow, my 500th post, yay me!
Do... do you want a hug?

Go do your stories, make them, be happy, I believe in you!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Haha, thanks for the offer, but I'm good. Just gotta realign my goals for a little while until shit blows over. ;)

And I'll do try.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Hi CD, I've been drawing and trying to live life positively, failing at both of those at times. How are you?

That Undyne photo scares me
Well in the same way you are the one who decides what to do just I hope you do not abandon it like that out of nowhere
and it's more of a request but why do not you do more scenes of anal sex with Peter's mother?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey all:

I've recently been fiddling around with Chilly's 2.5 version of this game, and have decided that, after a LOT of tweaking and just changing the scripting, I'd be willing to share the fruits of my labor with you all if there's enough of you willing to try it out. Currently, the updated mod contains:

• A lot of new Corruption dialogue. I've basically left the Purity stuff alone, and went for a darker, more 'sadistic' kind of Corruption. The more Peter uses it, the more it corrupts him, as well - and it shows.

• Minor changes to amounts of Purity/Corruption gained when doing certain actions, and no more "loss" of Purity/Corruption when doing other actions (going Corrupt on Nurse Donna in the store lost Purity, now you just gain Corruption, etc.)

• Spelling corrections! It really bothered me how many "your" instead of "you're" spellings were in here. I haven't caught them all - again, mainly doing Corruption re-structuring - but I'm doing my best to go through it all piece by piece.

• Four new maps!!! There's nothing in them, unfortunately - they're blueprints / ideas for something I've been trying to create via Parallax mapping, and... it's not going so hot right now. Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon!

The locations are: Schoolyard (where Nergal's gym is in his Demo) and the kids' locker rooms; the "Club" (In the Park, go to the East side by the fishing shack, new location to the north of that), and their locker rooms.

• Additional scenes! In addition to the dialogue changes, I've tried my hand at creating Total Corruption scenes entirely within RPGMaker. I'm no artist, so I had to work with what was available.

***BEWARE*** The new scenes have to deal with things such as Corrupting and bending the womens' minds to Peter's will. As such, it should be stressed that these new scenes are MUCH more sadistic than either Nergal and Chilly had/have in mind!

New scenes include - Obtaining locker keys within the school from Ms Taylor, having an all-day sex-capade with the Grandmother, your mother and sister walking around nude (if you can corrupt them enough!)

• Two new switches designed to be incorporated at the very end of your Purity / Corruption paths. As of Chilly's mod, the path ended with the women more-or-less being "okay" with you via the Corruption path, if not still angry or wary.

This has been changed with the new "Total PURE" and "Total CORRUPT" switches - Total PURE is the warm, lovey-dovey things we see in the Purity path; Total CORRUPT has the women's minds completely re-written into more of a Master/Slave dynamic with Peter.

• Women currently changed: Mom, Sister, Ms Jennings, Ms Amos (and her daughter / Johnathon too, see if you can figure that one out!), Nurse Donna, Grandma, & Ms Taylor (Some of their names have changed, I'll change them back if you want)

If this sounds like something you'd like to see, just let me know - I'll either post it here (if allowed) or start a new Mod thread for that. Toodles!

BobbyBigPlays

Apr 25, 2017
Hey all:

I've recently been fiddling around with Chilly's 2.5 version of this game, and have decided that, after a LOT of tweaking and just changing the scripting, I'd be willing to share the fruits of my labor with you all if there's enough of you willing to try it out. Currently, the updated mod contains:

• A lot of new Corruption dialogue. I've basically left the Purity stuff alone, and went for a darker, more 'sadistic' kind of Corruption. The more Peter uses it, the more it corrupts him, as well - and it shows.

• Minor changes to amounts of Purity/Corruption gained when doing certain actions, and no more "loss" of Purity/Corruption when doing other actions (going Corrupt on Nurse Donna in the store lost Purity, now you just gain Corruption, etc.)

• Spelling corrections! It really bothered me how many "your" instead of "you're" spellings were in here. I haven't caught them all - again, mainly doing Corruption re-structuring - but I'm doing my best to go through it all piece by piece.

• Four new maps!!! There's nothing in them, unfortunately - they're blueprints / ideas for something I've been trying to create via Parallax mapping, and... it's not going so hot right now. Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon!

The locations are: Schoolyard (where Nergal's gym is in his Demo) and the kids' locker rooms; the "Club" (In the Park, go to the East side by the fishing shack, new location to the north of that), and their locker rooms.

• Additional scenes! In addition to the dialogue changes, I've tried my hand at creating Total Corruption scenes entirely within RPGMaker. I'm no artist, so I had to work with what was available.

***BEWARE*** The new scenes have to deal with things such as Corrupting and bending the womens' minds to Peter's will. As such, it should be stressed that these new scenes are MUCH more sadistic than either Nergal and Chilly had/have in mind!

New scenes include - Obtaining locker keys within the school from Ms Taylor, having an all-day sex-capade with the Grandmother, your mother and sister walking around nude (if you can corrupt them enough!)

• Two new switches designed to be incorporated at the very end of your Purity / Corruption paths. As of Chilly's mod, the path ended with the women more-or-less being "okay" with you via the Corruption path, if not still angry or wary.

This has been changed with the new "Total PURE" and "Total CORRUPT" switches - Total PURE is the warm, lovey-dovey things we see in the Purity path; Total CORRUPT has the women's minds completely re-written into more of a Master/Slave dynamic with Peter.

• Women currently changed: Mom, Sister, Ms Jennings, Ms Amos (and her daughter / Johnathon too, see if you can figure that one out!), Nurse Donna, Grandma, & Ms Taylor (Some of their names have changed, I'll change them back if you want)

If this sounds like something you'd like to see, just let me know - I'll either post it here (if allowed) or start a new Mod thread for that. Toodles!
I'll believe it when we actually see some content

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes