Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_305918

Hey all:

I've recently been fiddling around with Chilly's 2.5 version of this game, and have decided that, after a LOT of tweaking and just changing the scripting, I'd be willing to share the fruits of my labor with you all if there's enough of you willing to try it out. Currently, the updated mod contains:

• A lot of new Corruption dialogue. I've basically left the Purity stuff alone, and went for a darker, more 'sadistic' kind of Corruption. The more Peter uses it, the more it corrupts him, as well - and it shows.

• Minor changes to amounts of Purity/Corruption gained when doing certain actions, and no more "loss" of Purity/Corruption when doing other actions (going Corrupt on Nurse Donna in the store lost Purity, now you just gain Corruption, etc.)

• Spelling corrections! It really bothered me how many "your" instead of "you're" spellings were in here. I haven't caught them all - again, mainly doing Corruption re-structuring - but I'm doing my best to go through it all piece by piece.

• Four new maps!!! There's nothing in them, unfortunately - they're blueprints / ideas for something I've been trying to create via Parallax mapping, and... it's not going so hot right now. Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon!

The locations are: Schoolyard (where Nergal's gym is in his Demo) and the kids' locker rooms; the "Club" (In the Park, go to the East side by the fishing shack, new location to the north of that), and their locker rooms.

• Additional scenes! In addition to the dialogue changes, I've tried my hand at creating Total Corruption scenes entirely within RPGMaker. I'm no artist, so I had to work with what was available.

***BEWARE*** The new scenes have to deal with things such as Corrupting and bending the womens' minds to Peter's will. As such, it should be stressed that these new scenes are MUCH more sadistic than either Nergal and Chilly had/have in mind!

New scenes include - Obtaining locker keys within the school from Ms Taylor, having an all-day sex-capade with the Grandmother, your mother and sister walking around nude (if you can corrupt them enough!)

• Two new switches designed to be incorporated at the very end of your Purity / Corruption paths. As of Chilly's mod, the path ended with the women more-or-less being "okay" with you via the Corruption path, if not still angry or wary.

This has been changed with the new "Total PURE" and "Total CORRUPT" switches - Total PURE is the warm, lovey-dovey things we see in the Purity path; Total CORRUPT has the women's minds completely re-written into more of a Master/Slave dynamic with Peter.

• Women currently changed: Mom, Sister, Ms Jennings, Ms Amos (and her daughter / Johnathon too, see if you can figure that one out!), Nurse Donna, Grandma, & Ms Taylor (Some of their names have changed, I'll change them back if you want)

If this sounds like something you'd like to see, just let me know - I'll either post it here (if allowed) or start a new Mod thread for that. Toodles!
Would you make a demo of what you have done when you get to it?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sure - now the hard part. I have to figure out how to upload a file onto mega upload or file share...

U

User_305918

You could ask those who have been capable of that. Like Chilly for example.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
There you go, MEGA download only for right now.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
May I ask something? Does this modded version include a fixed Ms. Amos night scene after babysitting? Also, Ms. Jennings seemed to not responding very well when I interacted with her at the park during weekend morning. She just greeted me and that is all. Of course, I have read the walkthrough and followed much of it but stuck at this certain point.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’m not sure about Ms. Amos’ babysitting, but I do recall there being a double BJ between her and Mom once your relationship level is high enough.

For the park, if you’re following the Purity route, once you have done the school HJ, BJ, and titfuck at least twice each (bar scene might be needed too), she will take you to the bathroom on the weekend in the park. Corruption path is similar, just that you call her instead.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry again. How can I edit .rvproj2 without messing it up after saving? Actually, I have read a thread from 8Chan where a person managed to restore that event into the game and I assume that s/he used the rpg maker VX Ace and so, I downloaded it but the problem basically became even harder. I tried to apply the same concept into this version of the game by adding the said event at where it should be (which is at the front of the stairs inside her house) and the door able to be opened during the night by tweaking the outside door's event page. When I save the edited .rvproj2 and then clicked on playtest, the width of the window became a small square-shaped. Everything is compressed and I do not know any solution to this. Any idea or should I elaborate more?

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry again. How can I edit .rvproj2 without messing it up after saving? Actually, I have read a thread from 8Chan where a person managed to restore that event into the game and I assume that s/he used the rpg maker VX Ace and so, I downloaded it but the problem basically became even harder. I tried to apply the same concept into this version of the game by adding the said event at where it should be (which is at the front of the stairs inside her house) and the door able to be opened during the night by tweaking the outside door's event page. When I save the edited .rvproj2 and then clicked on playtest, the width of the window became a small square-shaped. Everything is compressed and I do not know any solution to this. Any idea or should I elaborate more?
I had this same problem and got some help from Chilly on how to fix it. This is not his doing but it is a custom file from Nergal.
With a clean game file make a copy of the System file and save it to another location. After you save your project, copy and replace that folder and it works just fine.

Reactions: von_doom

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
Oh yeah it works. Thanks. Now I have to figure out how to allow Peter to enter the house at night

EDIT : Now I was able to make the house accessible by using "alicia met" and "night" switcher. But, how could I make my own switcher?

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
Oh yeah it works. Thanks. Now I have to figure out how to allow Peter to enter the house at night

EDIT : Now I was able to make the house accessible by using "alicia met" and "night" switcher. But, how could I make my own switcher?
There are events you can edit on the map it self. But there are scripts you can edit and add in your own. It is under the Tools and script editor. F11 is the shortcut key.

All the common events are in the Database under Common events tab.
I would look around these places and get familiar with how nergal has written his code and when and why he makes the calls he does.

Just adding switches to triggers can cause you a lot of other problems if you don't know what those switches do.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
On second thought, I give up. The switcher is confusing and I can't find "Ms Amos Home Fuck" = ON line anywhere. If the modder can include the babysitting extra night scene again, that would be great. Also, I read about the initially planned Ms Amos dancing in the unused concept folder. That is awesome but sad since it wasn't completed. Ms Amos is my favourite character but seeing her part so little inside the game is driving me nuts. There is also a digital camera inside the game item lists which is supposedly used to record Ms Amos masturbation scene through the window. I hope Ms Amos can get attention in the next update.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
The walkthroughs say that there are threesome scenes currently in the game, but I can't find any. Can anyone help me out?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The walkthroughs say that there are threesome scenes currently in the game, but I can't find any. Can anyone help me out?
You saying 3 threesomes tells me you are using the oldest version of the mod, please download the latest version 2.5 and read through the walkthroughs, you'll be able to find 2 threesome scenes with no trouble

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
You saying 3 threesomes tells me you are using the oldest version of the mod, please download the latest version 2.5 and read through the walkthroughs, you'll be able to find 2 threesome scenes with no trouble
Yeah man thanks :D I managed to find everything okay. I love what you did with the game! Is there any point to getting Fred's points up btw?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not as far as I've been able to scrounge up - in the original UrbanxLife, you switched P.O.V.s between Peter and Neala, gaining the reputation of different people concurrently, and at different paces. It seems to me that Nergal kept in that idea, and scrapped it when he made Peter the only playable character.

There is still code in the game, however, that after a certain number of months, Neala is supposed to "wake up", presumably to be played by the character - as to whether this was just an idea or not, it would've been a huge kick in the teeth, and nobody would've seen it coming (unless you looked at said code).

This, and Fred's reputation, were linked together by being able to use your powers on Fred (as is my understanding) to gain insider info and/or sexy-fun-times with another shota. His rep gained by Peter might've carried over to Neala... I dunno, the code is wonky, but it was a cool idea anyway.

Reactions: Jay Chang

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
On second thought, I give up. The switcher is confusing and I can't find "Ms Amos Home Fuck" = ON line anywhere. If the modder can include the babysitting extra night scene again, that would be great. Also, I read about the initially planned Ms Amos dancing in the unused concept folder. That is awesome but sad since it wasn't completed. Ms Amos is my favourite character but seeing her part so little inside the game is driving me nuts. There is also a digital camera inside the game item lists which is supposedly used to record Ms Amos masturbation scene through the window. I hope Ms Amos can get attention in the next update.
What exactly is it that you are trying to do? are you trying to make it easy to get into the house? or add something into the game?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Taking this piece by piece:

Ms Amos has, iirc: grope, fuck (in kitchen), bj (behind husband), 3some w/ daughter (her “10 heart scene”), a grope/bj store event, and a babysitting fuck (with a potential 3some w/ Mom attached). She does not have a regular home fuck scene, like you get with Mom or Ms Jennings.

It is sad that not everything was implemented, but sadly, our Lord and Great Coding Deity @ChillyScholar has a life, and it comes before us... for now...

The camera was created for the Patreon knock-off for the computer. Once you have 3 pictures, you talk to that kid who buys them, and he tells you about it, setting up the events and flagging the switches. Unfortunately, the camera itself was never implemented, probably because it was glitchy or buggy as hell, and after buying two DIY kits, a computer cord, and two cloned keys, you didn’t need to go see Kaylee except for more sex.

If you want to see what it’d be like, then open up the project right-click an event square in Peter’s room, and select the Treasure or Chest quick event, select Item, then the camera, and then OK. It’ll create the chest in his room, won’t give you endless copies, and you can play around with it.

Again, be careful, it’s... not great. Yet.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes