Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if it would be possible, but perhaps somebody could commission glassfish for it:
A missionary position scene from the same angle as the doggy style scene. Apart from being able to be morphed into scenes for all the girls without too much trouble, you could also combine that with the doggy style for threesome scenes.
GlassFish isn't going to do anything UB related unless it's for Nergal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if it would be possible, but perhaps somebody could commission glassfish for it:
A missionary position scene from the same angle as the doggy style scene. Apart from being able to be morphed into scenes for all the girls without too much trouble, you could also combine that with the doggy style for threesome scenes.
Something like this?

threesome outlaw mockup.png

U

User_305918

Hey I calls it as I see’s it. From that angle view for a threesome, no, not working for me.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
The position I was thinking of would be more like what's happening on the left here:
210759 - Animated Ann_Possible Disney_(series) Gagala Kim_Possible Kim_Possible_(Series) Shego.gif

After checking out existing art in the game files though, I don't think the angle is right- it would need new art.
I do think it would be pretty do-able though to have both girls in frame in doggy, taking turns.
Something like this:
99826_doggy3sum_demo.png Forgive me for the weak edit, I had to make the line work using a laptop trackpad. I think that the theory is sound though.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The position I was thinking of would be more like what's happening on the left here:
View attachment 90397

After checking out existing art in the game files though, I don't think the angle is right- it would need new art.
I do think it would be pretty do-able though to have both girls in frame in doggy, taking turns.
Something like this:
View attachment 90400 Forgive me for the weak edit, I had to make the line work using a laptop trackpad. I think that the theory is sound though.
The KP art is hot, but we can't make entirely new art for this man

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes