Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Considering the plan of only implementing glassfish chars.. wouldn't it be nice to have a normal human being for a change? ;)
View attachment 140774 View attachment 140776
That's the Mom from friends with benefits right?

Could you do busts for the girl in the costume? Maybe do a bunch of busts for the mod? I could send you a lot of reference material so you could make them XD

Reactions: raziel121z

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Found her searching for glassfish... ^^"

Hmm.. that would be quite a bunch...
Do you have an image of her wearing the costume, or something like that?

I can't promise investing my whole spare time - so patience is needed.. :oops:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Found her searching for glassfish... ^^"

Hmm.. that would be quite a bunch...
Do you have an image of her wearing the costume, or something like that?

I can't promise investing my whole spare time - so patience is needed.. :oops:

This is the only good full body image of her that I can find, I would suggest using it for the busts and then using the colors from the gif I made along with maybe giving her Dizzy's pants or something. And I have nothing with her wearing the costume. Maybe just use the Chica busts as a reference like put the head from the scene on Chica and start editing from there?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I got my laptop back this afternoon (well last afternoon since its 3 where I am...damn insomnia...fml) and so this update needs a little explaining. First off the files were too big to upload themselves here so here is a google drive link: . The update.rar is a combination of two different files: jennings.rar and sarah.rar. jennings.rar is the cum version of that amos ride I posted a while back (@ChillyScholar) and sarah.rar is a naked version of all (minus the mix and full lick since its the same goddamn frames but put together so no thanks!) sarah bj scene. When I looked at the files I realized that the released game had the naked deepthroat as just the top part without the bottom, so I added the bottom to that and the cum version. Not only that but I fully made the licking versions naked as well. I hate myself sometimes... Enjoy anyways!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Like I said.. My Pegah is old.. I've been lurking for a while.. :D

Can I keep the pose? For The mascot chick?
View attachment 141113
Lol

Give the mascot the lipstick from the scene, makes her special lol
If by keep the pose you keep the pose from the pic I sent then go ahead if you mean use the Kaylee pose then mix the two lol

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes