Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
I haven't even made the clothing yet :coldsweat:

I'll stick with the sprites color, but this reference will be useful ^^

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Might I reccomened a long dress for Pegah. Perhaps something like this? Colour is up to you
I haven't even made the clothing yet :coldsweat:

I'll stick with the sprites color, but this reference will be useful ^^
Okay I'm sorrry but it's time for me to start sound like a bitch, just use the picture I gave you for Pegah's clothes. Give her that long sleeve shirt and the tight skirt, and use the colors from the sprites if you want. That's it. And then if you want you can update the sprites for Pegah. Cause guess what those sprites are just CONCEPT! They were always meant to be updated when a bust for her is made. Can you that for me please? AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT SEEING ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT BULLSHIT!!

Yes, it might sound dumb but this whole situation has already greatly pissed me the fuck off!!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright everyone note that the phrase room for improvement is banned! That phrase is a dicks way of saying "mine is better than yours". Instead call it your interpretation of said thing and let bygones be bygones. K?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cavewoman's story line has been coded in and tested, did some work for Wynonna, will probably work on Demona's stuff next

asdasdasd555

Aug 17, 2018
Cavewoman's story line has been coded in and tested, did some work for Wynonna, will probably work on Demona's stuff next
What exactly are you working to complete before releasing the next update? You seem to really be pumping out the content with the new characters and scenes you have been posting in the thread. So I guess what im asking is do you have specific things you are trying to have completed before you release the scenes within the game (either memory room or actually in the story) or just whenever you feel so have a sufficient amount of new content to release?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What exactly are you working to complete before releasing the next update? You seem to really be pumping out the content with the new characters and scenes you have been posting in the thread. So I guess what im asking is do you have specific things you are trying to have completed before you release the scenes within the game (either memory room or actually in the story) or just whenever you feel so have a sufficient amount of new content to release?
For my next update I want to complete the storyline for Gamedeus (meaning encountering all the queens and making the city seem less empty) and have whatever is available within 0.10 when that is released. There are also some quote unquote side stuff that I'm putting in like the new Kimberly scene and the stuff with the new arcade mascot.

asdasdasd555

Aug 17, 2018
For my next update I want to complete the storyline for Gamedeus (meaning encountering all the queens and making the city seem less empty) and have whatever is available within 0.10 when that is released. There are also some quote unquote side stuff that I'm putting in like the new Kimberly scene and the stuff with the new arcade mascot.
ahh ok gotcha. I liked the art for the mascot in costume, however I believe you were right that using the kayle model did make her look to much like kayle who has to unique of a body style as it is. Does Nergal plan on doing similar to what he has done previously with scenes, where its basically the same animation just different characters for .1 (like the desk titfuck and the doggy scenes are the same) or are they going to be unique ones? I dont follow that thread due to the last time I did the update was just all buggy with no actual new content just a sort of rework to the story and mechanics that I really didnt feel was necessary or really understand as to why its happening in the first place.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ahh ok gotcha. I liked the art for the mascot in costume, however I believe you were right that using the kayle model did make her look to much like kayle who has to unique of a body style as it is. Does Nergal plan on doing similar to what he has done previously with scenes, where its basically the same animation just different characters for .1 (like the desk titfuck and the doggy scenes are the same) or are they going to be unique ones? I dont follow that thread due to the last time I did the update was just all buggy with no actual new content just a sort of rework to the story and mechanics that I really didnt feel was necessary or really understand as to why its happening in the first place.
You are really asking the wrong person at this point. I don't know anything about what Nergal is planning aside from what is in the trello. Now I feel like I have to point out that I am not working with Nergal at all or anything like that. I'm just a simple modder that got acknowledged by him and Glass with my mediocre mods lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Making/adjusting parallax maps is hard. I don't know how people like @MystZER0 do it. Is there like a grid image or something that lets you know the best position to put everything? Like is there a transparent image of all the squares that show up when you click map mode in RPG Maker that you can put over the parallax so you know how everything will line up? I got lucky with this one, just needed to adjust the door a couple of times to get it right.

TorielHome1.png

asdasdasd555

Aug 17, 2018
You are really asking the wrong person at this point. I don't know anything about what Nergal is planning aside from what is in the trello. Now I feel like I have to point out that I am not working with Nergal at all or anything like that. I'm just a simple modder that got acknowledged by him and Glass with my mediocre mods lol
OH trust me the one thing I do know is that haha. I may not read every post on every page but finding out that your contributions to the OG game was completely your own business I would like to think is common knowledge. However, my sheer laziness and sporadic trips over the years to that thread has kept me ill informed on what his intentions for the new game have been after trying his first updates after his absence, and with you being a fairly active and knowledgable person on this topic I figured you might not know. Either way, I only came back to that game once I saw the types of content you were creating for it, and followed you here and never looked back and dont plan on it. But I was just thinking that if you were waiting for his new .1 update and he was going to be doing new types of animations that arent the ones usually used (like i said before the doggy that you would see over multiple characters) if then you would be using those animations over here as well, or if you were just waiting to see where he is taking the story so that you can implement those types of things to keep it accurate in the "lore" sense of things in the real world

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
OH trust me the one thing I do know is that haha. I may not read every post on every page but finding out that your contributions to the OG game was completely your own business I would like to think is common knowledge. However, my sheer laziness and sporadic trips over the years to that thread has kept me ill informed on what his intentions for the new game have been after trying his first updates after his absence, and with you being a fairly active and knowledgable person on this topic I figured you might not know. Either way, I only came back to that game once I saw the types of content you were creating for it, and followed you here and never looked back and dont plan on it. But I was just thinking that if you were waiting for his new .1 update and he was going to be doing new types of animations that arent the ones usually used (like i said before the doggy that you would see over multiple characters) if then you would be using those animations over here as well, or if you were just waiting to see where he is taking the story so that you can implement those types of things to keep it accurate in the "lore" sense of things in the real world
I wouldn't say I did this all on my own, I have not in the slightest. I had a lot of help, too many people to name have helped me do this mod. There are the people that helped me learn the coding like NotThatICare, Duder1 provided a lot of busts, people like BelmontKing12, Gross Mind, Loveurban and all the other people that make scenes. There's a reason why the actual game file is title FNFZ, it's stands for F95Zone, to represent all the people that have contributed to this project. I leave the thread called Chilly Update mainly just so it's easily recognizable, I didn't make the thread and people might end up confused if it was called FNFZ Update instead. Now back to the main topic. Going off the trellis there seems to be several completely new scenes that Nergal will put into update 0.10, but that doesn't mean he won't reuse old scenes for different characters. I mean 0.9 had both completely new and reused scenes as well. Oh, and of course I'll be implementing story elements from it as well, I did it for update 3 and I'll do it for 4 as long as it's not to much of a hassle to do (that's why the whole kidnapping storyline with Amanda isn't in the mod, too much complicated coding to do, plus I personally didn't care for it).

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes