Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I feel like that would only work work with the corruption path of the game.
Because why would the mc flash his dick in the purity/love path?. The mc is "sweet" and "loveable" in that path and just flashing dick would be quite the opposite.

For the corruption path it would make sense, drop pants and tell them to get to work.
but what if in the mode of purity they force you to lower your pantaloos in exchange for something money maybe?

U

User_804376

but what if in the mode of purity they force you to lower your pantaloos in exchange for something money maybe?
Falling back to forcing the mc or the females in the purity route would undo a lot of the "character progression".
Like with some of the pics in the game..
For blackmail in corrupt route, as a gift in purify route.

Your idea is good... for the corruption route ;)... not for the purity route
Purity route is more about the kisses and touches in my opinion ;)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I might update Lucy's doggy scene so that it has her tail and remove the lips so it can better match her bust.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I tried adding her brown fur patches on her legs but it just didn't look right with this position. Anyways decided on this being her new scene after you find her son which comes along with her son's scene with Neala.

lucy-missionary (1).png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well this scene is done (including the cum portion). Tomorrow I'm just going to finish up the coding for this quest, finally write the dialogue for the Toriel scene, update Lucy's doggy scene, and then take a break until like a day or two after Nergal releases 0.10. Maybe I'll finish up the coding I started for Demona, but that's a big maybe.

Lucy Missionary.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well the coding for the end of the minotaur quest is done, Toriel's coding is done, and Lucy's doggy scene as been updated. I'm going on break till a few days after 0.10 is out.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For the new people and those that are curious:
The mod started when the game was abandoned back when it was 0.8.2 so the mod will always be based around that version even through it will (and has) incorporated things pasted that version

Now a quick run down of what each update was based on
Update 1: Added Grandma, expanded Ms Taylor, included a variety of bug fixes and fan scenes that were randomly posted around the old thread. Most scenes were incorporated as new babysitting scenes so you can say this was a new character/babysitting update
Update 2: Bug fixes, scenes updates, and a few new original character scenes. Most of the other scenes were of Monster Girls as this was when the beginning of when that quest was started. So update 2 = monster girl update. This update also included the fan art gallery and the new mod for SecretSal's busts.
Update 2.5: Just a bunch of bug fixes and another monster girl scene
Update 3: The 0.9.3 update, contains the majority of the new scenes released with 0.9.3 along with the usual new scenes and bug fixes.
Update 3G + patches: Bug fixes and expansion on Gamedeus (that's where the G from 3G comes from)

Update 4 will finish up the Gamedeus questline and contain anything new made available in the official 0.10 update.

For more detailed info on everything, check the change log and walkthrough files included in the Help and Walkthrough folder

Apr 5, 2018
Any plans to add NTR scenes or scenes where the women if they get corrupted high enough will have sex with other character.

For example Mrs. Jennings/Principal/Pegah if corrupted high enough sometimes at school Peter will find them having sex with Pito/Fred/Thomas or generic schoolboy?

Sydney x Fred/Dizzy x Fred

Kimberly and that boy at the park who is always running back and forth in the fountain.

Sarah and her friend having sex with each others sons or if your depraved enough their own sons. (individual scenes)

I know alot of people dont like NTR but I think it would spice things up in the game and making another male character model to replace peter in scenes would/shoul be easy enough just a couple retextures and face models. this would also bring alot of new people into the game willing to support it im sure as the NTR fanbase dont have much to look forwardto other than The Tyrant right now.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes