Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

milfman11

Jul 27, 2017
the save at the last save position, does it contain all scenes & character? I really don't want to play the whole game. if there's more can someone tell me how I can obtain them?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Any plans to add NTR scenes or scenes where the women if they get corrupted high enough will have sex with other character.

For example Mrs. Jennings/Principal/Pegah if corrupted high enough sometimes at school Peter will find them having sex with Pito/Fred/Thomas or generic schoolboy?

Sydney x Fred/Dizzy x Fred

Kimberly and that boy at the park who is always running back and forth in the fountain.

Sarah and her friend having sex with each others sons or if your depraved enough their own sons. (individual scenes)

I know alot of people dont like NTR but I think it would spice things up in the game and making another male character model to replace peter in scenes would/shoul be easy enough just a couple retextures and face models. this would also bring alot of new people into the game willing to support it im sure as the NTR fanbase dont have much to look forwardto other than The Tyrant right now.
While I'm not completely against NTR content it wouldn't work with this games since the women are addicted to Peter's cock and no one elses.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
While I am not against NTR, I agree with @belmontking12 that it wouldn't work with the story.
Peter pimpin them out is another thing. I mean, we already have one scene where Peter is sharing with Fred. But only on the corruption path, since it won't really work on the purity path.

Edit: Thinking about it, it may be a bad idea to implement that. There's already a shit ton of codes in the game already. Adding that might cause a hell lot of issues.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Even through 0.10 wasn't released I think I'll stop my break for a bit so I can put in those new busts along with finishing some coding I already started before my break like with Demona.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright Alison now has her busts whenever she talks, she now mentions wanting to play the game again (her scene with her Mom) when talking to her at school if the scene has been seen, Demona's coding is done, Mrs Jennings now uses her underwear busts when you go to fuck her at night (cause I got to use those busts somehow), Sydney also uses her underwear busts when you go to fuck her in bed (cause same reasons), also fixed it so you no longer need the true corruption skill to view those scenes for Sydney just need the right amount of hearts and I made it so you can't repeat the scene as many times as you want, now it's just one time in the morning and one at night until the next day.

Okay back to break now, until next time, adieu.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Those are generic map icons...
First one is just a blank.. 2nd: club, 3rd: cinema, 4th: research (lab), 5th: library, 6th: museum

I actually just wanted to make the cinema and library since they could be of use.. but then I got into the flow...:coldsweat:

EDIT: Any other map icons? Making the emotions for the busts is getting boring... ^^"

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To me this gif (the most “important” part at least) looks like the animation for Urban Demons. Maybe we could us this “Hulk position” as a new scene? What do you think?

Gif is by the lovely FunSexyDragonBall, another female hentai artist/animator.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes