Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Specially for this project:
exercise.png
yoga, aerobics & ballet...

I thought maybe his mom is in some aerobics course or something... :coldsweat:

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
Since I'm an asshole that likes to torture myself I started to do the coding for the Ms Amos scenes that I didn't do from 0.9.3. I can't stop, I won't stop. Fuck my breaks, am I right?

Oh, and I'm going to add that Orc woman animation GlassFish is working on into the game, I don't care if I have to delay my update longer than Nergal is delaying his in order to do it!
Is there animation on her tumblr? cant find anything on it

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
Read this, it's important:

That really doesnt say anything that we already dont know. She just acknowledges the relay, says its going to come out eventually, and basically apologizes. Unless I am missing something..?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, I talk to Dizzy Wednesday and I always get "see the picture" any ideas? By the way I am playing Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ3G version and I install the patch and update to and the Babysitting Glitch Solution.txt doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated it.
Thank you untitled.JPG

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello, I talk to Dizzy Wednesday and I always get "see the picture" any ideas? By the way I am playing Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ3G version and I install the patch and update to and the Babysitting Glitch Solution.txt doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated it.
Thank you View attachment 145576
You are supposed to talk to her at your house to meet her first

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Chilly that is what I meant by Wednesday "the day she shows up at your house" she even commented on visiting her at the bar.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly that is what I meant by Wednesday "the day she shows up at your house" she even commented on visiting her at the bar.
Did you talk to her in Sydney's room then talk to again during the evening?

There should be no more issues after that

Reactions: R0y

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@J1gsaw I just started a new save and did everything properly. I was unable to get the same issue, so I am unsure as to how you got it. For now I just suggest starting a new save.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does the scene look better to you guys now that the woman is Rouge? Yes this still follows my rule when it comes to easter egg characters

Rouge Hulk Position Fuck.gif

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
Do you guys still want Rouge?
For some reason, I read that as "Rogue", like the character from X-Men.

Does the scene look better to you guys now that the woman is Rouge? Yes this still follows my rule when it comes to easter egg characters
View attachment 145670
If it came to a scene involving Rouge, I'd prefer to be able to see more of her body/face. But in terms of utilizing the funsexydragonball gif, I'd say it's a pretty smart move.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Soo.. I tried animating the example image...
pretty stiff to me though.. like I said - bad at animating.. ^^"
What do you think?

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018

View attachment 145670
I like the animation, but idk who rouge is unless its rogue from xmen. If the character is a small character then i would say the gif looks good, but otherwise maybe make the MC appear smaller and rouge larger? I think I have said that already so I apologize if im beating a dead horse haha.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes