Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thank you Darwin7, you doing great work

Also needed up re-sizing that gif and making it transparent to use a base for future scenes, think I'll use it for Neala if the thread decides it's a good enough thing to use

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
To me this gif (the most “important” part at least) looks like the animation for Urban Demons. Maybe we could us this “Hulk position” as a new scene? What do you think?

Gif is by the lovely FunSexyDragonBall, another female hentai artist/animator.
meh.....

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
The thing is I'm really bad at animating and only know the absolute basics...
Let's say I think a certain scene is suited for animation, I would take it as a base and make a drawing. Then I would dissect the bodies into parts. Like Legs, torso, head and so on...

an example:
Scene-001.png Scene-001a.png
In the 7z is the uncompressed file.. It's a xcf, but I could make it a tga aswell...
Each folder is a piece and inside are the lineart, shade and background layers...
This way it's easy to recolor...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The thing is I'm really bad at animating and only know the absolute basics...
Let's say I think a certain scene is suited for animation, I would take it as a base and make a drawing. Then I would dissect the bodies into parts. Like Legs, torso, head and so on...

an example:
View attachment 144490 View attachment 144492
In the 7z is the uncompressed file.. It's a xcf, but I could make it a tga aswell...
Each folder is a piece and inside are the lineart, shade and background layers...
This way it's easy to recolor...
Yeah, I can't help you with this, my apologies but I'm not an animator, like at all, nor do I even have the necessary programs needed to open these files in the first place. I hope someone else from the thread is able to help you out.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
There is one problem with this..."hulk" scene and its the size of the participants. In laymen terms the male is too big and the female is too small for it to fit in the UD art as is. Just my thoughts... plz don't hate...

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There is one problem with this..."hulk" scene and its the size of the participants. In laymen terms the male is too big and the female is too small for it to fit in the UD art as is. Just my thoughts... plz don't hate...
I see it as a zoomed in missionary version of the Fae Queen scene. I mean the male's bodies look/seem pretty one to one in that regard. And, again to me, the woman doesn't look too small, her legs are just being held up in the scene, making her body squeezed together tightly and, in a sense, look smaller than usual. That is just how my mind justifies it.

But I see where your opinion is coming from King. So far two people don't seem for it, and only Darwin7 liked the post with the original gif so we still need time to see how things play out. Thanks for the post and I could never hate you, you my buddy.

I wonder how people will understand why I call this the hulk position...

Apr 5, 2018
I see it as a zoomed in missionary version of the Fae Queen scene. I mean the male's bodies look/seem pretty one to one in that regard. And, again to me, the woman doesn't look too small, her legs are just being held up in the scene, making her body squeezed together tightly and, in a sense, look smaller than usual. That is just how my mind justifies it.

But I see where your opinion is coming from King. So far two people don't seem for it, and only Darwin7 liked the post with the original gif so we still need time to see how things play out. Thanks for the post and I could never hate you, you my buddy.

I wonder how people will understand why I call this the hulk position...
Avengers board room meme, black widow x hulk

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot I did a bunch of coding for Wynonna. I'll stop my break tomorrow and finish it since it's only got a little left to it. People really need to stop me from playing the game when I need to jerk it so that I can actually continue the breaks I try to give myself instead of looking at issues I need to solve.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since I'm an asshole that likes to torture myself I started to do the coding for the Ms Amos scenes that I didn't do from 0.9.3. I can't stop, I won't stop. Fuck my breaks, am I right?

Oh, and I'm going to add that Orc woman animation GlassFish is working on into the game, I don't care if I have to delay my update longer than Nergal is delaying his in order to do it!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ms Amos coding is done, Wynonna is almost done. After that I don't know what to do. I can't continue what I had planned for Ursula's area cause I was hoping the official reason would be out so I could use a certain scene if it was made transparent (not a scene for Ursula but for a random monster girl you gotta fuck before Ursula like with Bowletta). I could start working on Maleficent's castle but I don't know, not sure if I want to make it big, give it puzzles, have scenes with monster girl guards, or anything really. Maybe once Wynonna is done I can take an actual break lol

dfgbhsdvbsdfg

Jan 17, 2018
Ms Amos coding is done, Wynonna is almost done. After that I don't know what to do. I can't continue what I had planned for Ursula's area cause I was hoping the official reason would be out so I could use a certain scene if it was made transparent (not a scene for Ursula but for a random monster girl you gotta fuck before Ursula like with Bowletta). I could start working on Maleficent's castle but I don't know, not sure if I want to make it big, give it puzzles, have scenes with monster girl guards, or anything really. Maybe once Wynonna is done I can take an actual break lol
Scenes with monster girl guards yes, puzzles is up to you. I think regarding the hulk position its completely fine. You could always try resizing it so that peter looks smaller, like hes basically trying to fuck a much larger bean bag chair similar to how the on the back missionary scenes we already have are like. I dont care to wait for the nergal update, with how he has been in the past there's no telling when it comes out. I think you should just stay on your normal pace and release it whenever you get done.

more easter egg/monster girl scenes the better!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes