Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since @Darwin7 is working on that gym location, we might as well have GlassFish's Exercise Mom character in as an easter egg there. Maybe she's like the teacher/instructor of the area and having enough classes with her can lead to the sexy fun times. Went ahead and edited a picture of her to be the regular bust size.

Exercise Mom.png

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
Since @Darwin7 is working on that gym location, we might as well have GlassFish's Exercise Mom character in as an easter egg there. Maybe she's like the teacher/instructor of the area and having enough classes with her can lead to the sexy fun times. Went ahead and edited a picture of her to be the regular bust size.

View attachment 146697
Glassfishs' "She-hulk and powergirl hit the gym" comic could also work here as well :)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm debating on if I should go ahead and start up Pegah's storyline in the next update. Like I have a basic idea of where each scene I made so far should go. Like if I finish that BJ concept then that would be her first scene, that doggy concept would be her first true sex scene (either I get someone to remake it to better fit the GlassFish style or just make a mod of Neala's scene instead), her sidefuck would be a babysitting scene obviously, and her missionary is at her house if she ever gets one but still I'm at a loss. Like I'm not sure if I should keep Pegah as a full character/if i should expand on her since there is the possibility of the original game putting at the Indian MILF that was her original concept. I really don't know what to do, and I think I'm mainly asking cause I want something to do. I really don't want these scenes and her busts to go to waste. Do I just make her a special easter egg instead? Do people have suggestions on what I should be doing? I'm sorry for this jumbled up and confusing post.

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
I'm debating on if I should go ahead and start up Pegah's storyline in the next update. Like I have a basic idea of where each scene I made so far should go. Like if I finish that BJ concept then that would be her first scene, that doggy concept would be her first true sex scene (either I get someone to remake it to better fit the GlassFish style or just make a mod of Neala's scene instead), her sidefuck would be a babysitting scene obviously, and her missionary is at her house if she ever gets one but still I'm at a loss. Like I'm not sure if I should keep Pegah as a full character/if i should expand on her since there is the possibility of the original game putting at the Indian MILF that was her original concept. I really don't know what to do, and I think I'm mainly asking cause I want something to do. I really don't want these scenes and her busts to go to waste. Do I just make her a special easter egg instead? Do people have suggestions on what I should be doing? I'm sorry for this jumbled up and confusing post.
I think from a lore/story perspective, Pegah being a traditional Muslim women whos sort of battling her own desires along with the MCs corruption abilities really does make sense. However, the game has enough main characters that at some point I think it just becomes the same thing over and over again. I really enjoy what you are doing in the underworld, the easter egg characters, locations, and seemingly endless possibilities with what you could do with it. IF I HAD MY CHOICE, I would say that where we seem to be at in the actual UD development and your development here, that you leave the real world/story/characters to them over there and you continue the underworld over here. Still making new scene and interesting easter egg char/scenes for the real world, but story wise I think best to go "our" own direction.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I think from a lore/story perspective, Pegah being a traditional Muslim women whos sort of battling her own desires along with the MCs corruption abilities really does make sense. However, the game has enough main characters that at some point I think it just becomes the same thing over and over again. I really enjoy what you are doing in the underworld, the easter egg characters, locations, and seemingly endless possibilities with what you could do with it. IF I HAD MY CHOICE, I would say that where we seem to be at in the actual UD development and your development here, that you leave the real world/story/characters to them over there and you continue the underworld over here. Still making new scene and interesting easter egg char/scenes for the real world, but story wise I think best to go "our" own direction.
..so your argument is that the real world people would get repetitive so only do underworld stuff until it gets repetitive... makes sense to me...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I need to stay away from the site and the web in general for awhile. I'm sorry but my emotional state is very bad/complicated at the moment. I'm very depressed and angry and worried and all sorts of emotions right now. I can tell that I'm already taking it out on people that don't deserve it so I'm just going to go ghost for a while. I don't know how long it'll be but I know I gotta stop and do something else. Good bye for now everyone.

Reactions: R0y

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
@ChillyScholar: This mod is a hobby and if it is hurting your soul more than it brings you joy stepping away for some time should be the right choice. Don't pressure yourself too much. I think we all will be awaiting you :)

Here is the tga to my example image ^^

Reactions: PugWug and R0y

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
..so your argument is that the real world people would get repetitive so only do underworld stuff until it gets repetitive... makes sense to me...
Im saying the variety of the characters/character models of all the plain jane human characters really arent that much different from one another. Where as like the underworld stuff you can make tons of different types of characters that arent just normal middle aged female women. And yeah obviously everything gets repetitive eventually, but I think it would be a lot harder to become repetitive in the underworld where you literally can do just about anything. That includes like the types of characters/ character models/ story. If that makes any sense haha

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
if this has been asked before I apologize. Are you willing to adapt the mod to 9.2.3? Another version was supposed to be released a while ago, but from the shit show on the main tread it seem it got delayed. I really want to play these new people but don't want to give up the new stuff of the most recent version. By all means tell me no or to fuck off if this seems demanding. But doesn't hurt to ask imo

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
if this has been asked before I apologize. Are you willing to adapt the mod to 9.2.3? Another version was supposed to be released a while ago, but from the shit show on the main tread it seem it got delayed. I really want to play these new people but don't want to give up the new stuff of the most recent version. By all means tell me no or to fuck off if this seems demanding. But doesn't hurt to ask imo
Update 3G has near everything from 0.9.3...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes