Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 149046
...I did another thing...slightly better than last one...I know she's supposed to have a utility belt but it didn't come out too well when I tried so I scrapped it...In case people are confused its Donna cosplaying as RE0 Rebecca Chambers...which just means no bandanna...I think...feel free to make it better...I promise not to get upset...enjoy anyways...
A belt like this?
RE0-Utility.png

EDIT: Just cleaned up some lines... oh.. and some minor adjustments...
RE0-cleaned.png

Reactions: PugWug

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
@belmontking12 : You don't seem to be delighted.. Let me assure you: Your work is fine.
All I did was some clean up work. The boring routine stuff you do afterwards. This has nothing to do with skill. :)
And the utility belt of mine isn't perfect either.. :coldsweat:

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Oh damn.. I think my post could be easily misunderstood...
What I was trying to say was: "You're not alone"
I've got something like that aswell..
Please don't take my previous one wrong.. >.<

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
lisa-cosplay.png
...Here is my latest bad drawing...I'm sorry for relying on other artist to make up for my shortcomings...I based her off of the poison ivy from injustice 2...idk why I tried for the two hardest design since my first one was from arkham asylum but it was too hard...not that this one was any less complicated...please enjoy and make it better if you can...sorry for the long road ahead for anyone who attempts this...

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 149788
...Here is my latest bad drawing...I'm sorry for relying on other artist to make up for my shortcomings...I based her off of the poison ivy from injustice 2...idk why I tried for the two hardest design since my first one was from arkham asylum but it was too hard...not that this one was any less complicated...please enjoy and make it better if you can...sorry for the long road ahead for anyone who attempts this...
Really? I think it looks pretty good.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Then I recommend the Line/Curve Tool
With it your works will be a lot smoother :)

Using paint.net isn't bad at all.. I'm a GIMP peasant myself ^^"

Keep it up! ^^

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes