Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ThiccAnimeBitchez

Sep 15, 2018
I'd say to you @belmontking12 for you to don't worry, but I'm in a mental ruckus also, I'm trying to relax without success. (Squirrel girl.... Squirrel girl.... oh, wait... that's not her music...)
View attachment 149333
To the rescue!!!
View attachment 149334
... to the "rescue"...?
More squirrel girl content in game would be cool. Loved her one scene!
This won't be in it...
It wouldnt go in the little fan made thing in the room? or just in the gallery under one of the characters as a fan made scene similar to how the mom has all the different ones that arent actually in the game?

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Yep...that's how bad my skill is...
Hmm... let us give chilly some time.. Currently there's hiatus, maybe he considers it later on.. ;)

Please don't do this... >.<
You're not bad. Just missing training/experience...
Yeah, never give up. have you seen my drawings, it's very messy, crappy sketched, but I'm trying to get better.
Kaylee Urban demons.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...as much as I appreciate the kind words...you will never convince me my art looks good...It's just how I see it...you can like it if you want...I won't hold it against you or judge you for it...and no its not my mood saying it...I've always believed it...don't believe me check all my posts here and when this was the urban demons thread...

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
...as much as I appreciate the kind words...you will never convince me my art looks good...It's just how I see it...you can like it if you want...I won't hold it against you or judge you for it...and no its not my mood saying it...I've always believed it...don't believe me check all my posts here and when this was the urban demons thread...
So I've gotta ask here man, if you don't like it then why keep making it? Just putting in practice until you feel like you've got a better feel for it?

Down for the record, there's nothing wrong with your artwork man, it looks fine to me.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...why do it? Because I know no one wants to do it...my "project" is to make every character from the original cast do all the scenes...and have cosplays since it wouldn't make sense not to in the context of the game...since they all want Peter's dick and would do anything to get it...

Reactions: ChillyScholar

lordanarchy11

Oct 14, 2017
its good but i get stuc in the underworld and my chanhel dont wor i an get the cow girl but when i met the fish girl i cant do anything the gane stops working

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
damn no one has helped you yet, please re-write this so I can actually understand your issue
"The game is good, but I'm getting stuck in the Underworld. My channel(?) won't work, and while I can get the Minotaur Girl, the game crashes when I try to get to Undyne."
I believe that's what they're trying to say.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"The game is good, but I'm getting stuck in the Underworld. My channel(?) won't work, and while I can get the Minotaur Girl, the game crashes when I try to get to Undyne."
I believe that's what they're trying to say.
Undyne should be seen BEFORE Lucy

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Finally got around to give the mod a go since its first release and...whew thats some interesting new content.
Certainly didnt expect the Amanda stuff so looking forward to what will be done with that(the style is also surprisingly close to Glassfish´s,Amanda´s somewhat more animuish features aside,so hat off to that LoveUrban).
Really happy to see that the mod is still pushing through despite the main branch´s...difficulties.

On a different note,is the 10 heart Jennings home variation(the one without the husband)accessible ingame or is it test room only?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Decided to go ahead and continue working on this concept, I'm still thinking of having this be her first scene during normal gameplay

pegah-undertable-bj (10).png

EDIT: Just 6 frames left for this scene, will either finish it tonight or tomorrow, it's past midnight here

Reactions: Red Sand
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes