Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Im saying the variety of the characters/character models of all the plain jane human characters really arent that much different from one another. Where as like the underworld stuff you can make tons of different types of characters that arent just normal middle aged female women. (...)
I think it's rather an issue of Glassfish's style than them being human... :confused:
People come in all shapes after all..

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Are you going to use the following update of the original game for your mod?
and are you going to add the original game map system?

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
I think it's rather an issue of Glassfish's style than them being human... :confused:
People come in all shapes after all..
That is true. I guess Im just trying to say that human to human differences dont hold as much variety to things that like easter eggs which have higher ceilings for variety then new made up human characters. easter eggs to me are just more interesting because they can be things from pop culture like all the different chica, raven characters, or even stuff like the monster/anthro girls like Minotaur, pooh and so on. But like really the only differences between say something like dizzy to the teacher is the way that the MC knows them and skin color. idk, this is just my opinion, I love it all no matter what ends up in the game :p

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I think it's just mainly nergal wanting the game to be only big titted fat assed women in their late 20's to late 30's but that's just a guess so idunno I think glassfish could easily change up her women that she draws it's just catering to a very specific type of people, I enjoy them tbh but that's just me

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
First: Praise Chilly!
Second: Chilly, as i can see - Nergal again in anabiosis (or something like that), so - lets cook!

Ienjoygamezwithsex

Sep 10, 2018
I think it's just mainly nergal wanting the game to be only big titted fat assed women in their late 20's to late 30's but that's just a guess so idunno I think glassfish could easily change up her women that she draws it's just catering to a very specific type of people, I enjoy them tbh but that's just me
I love big titted fat assed women. I think glassfish does the best job at drawing them too :) i like how even the easter eggs are built that way too. thicc women are best women

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
I think these are the preferences of nergal & glassfish.. :p

Personally I wouldn't mind a little more variation... ^^"

Ienjoygamezwithsex

Sep 10, 2018
I think these are the preferences of nergal & glassfish.. :p

Personally I wouldn't mind a little more variation... ^^"
I think the variation comes in the differences between things like how different someone like dizzy to a character like chica or the squirrel would be. The body shapes are still the same, being thicc, but the type of characters are way different. Thats personally what I love about the easter eggs, they are still thicc but you still get interesting shit like monster girls and stuff from other works like disney and so on. It gives it more meaning to bang something that has real life background i think

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Donna-cosplay.png
...I did another thing...slightly better than last one...I know she's supposed to have a utility belt but it didn't come out too well when I tried so I scrapped it...In case people are confused its Donna cosplaying as RE0 Rebecca Chambers...which just means no bandanna...I think...feel free to make it better...I promise not to get upset...enjoy anyways...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes