Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Please post suggestions for monsters that will serve as the bosses for Maleficent's castle
Though in seriousness, if you wanted to go with a disney inspired set of sexy minion types, I'd probably go with the Bimbettes or the Harem girls- or you know, a demonic or evil version of them.
Bimbettes_Beauty_and_the_Beast_08.png tumblr_inline_p7pe5is84Z1rahcas_400.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
new family member or new teacher to make competition to Mrs Jennings
No new full characters, just hope that the official release as a scene with Mrs Jennings and the teacher in the gym locker room

But how do I make them fuckable?

Though in seriousness, if you wanted to go with a disney inspired set of sexy minion types, I'd probably go with the Bimbettes or the Harem girls- or you know, a demonic or evil version of them.
View attachment 153747 View attachment 153748
I suppose we can have a demon harem in the castle somewhere, though I'd probably only have them fuck you after Maleficent is finally defeated

exhibitionist through the window (fan-scene)

Is it possible to put this on the side of her house when you walk up to it? Man talking about a turn on. By the way love the prostitute her BIG ASS... HOT!
I already secretly put that as a babysitting scene during my break.
The hooker is just a cleaned up random gif by GlassFish, reminds me that I have to recolor the dude so he better matches Peter's skin tone

Continue the conceps of undyne (kimberly Babysitting) and Vicky blowjob (of the fan pic library)?
Man those are old. I'll never finish that Undyne scene, I know it'll just end up looking like crap. And I asked @Gross Mind to make an animation for the Vicky BJ after I edited the pic. But that was a long time ago so I don't know if he is still working on it.

Reactions: R0y

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Man those are old. I'll never finish that Undyne scene, I know it'll just end up looking like crap. And I asked @Gross Mind to make an animation for the Vicky BJ after I edited the pic. But that was a long time ago so I don't know if he is still working on it.
geesh....o_O
totally forgot, sorry about that and send me again that Vicky, please.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What does this "patch" and "Bowletta fix"?
They fix issues with Update 3G, please follow the instructions on the original post. If you are new here please know that this mod is not compatible with the latest official releases of the game. It is essentially a stand-alone mod.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

blueracecar69

Sep 20, 2018
Oh GlassFish drew Bowsette, damn now I have to re-do everything with Bowletta
What about more scenes for some of the easter egg characters we already have? not sure if thats more difficult then making completely new characters but I personally loved chica,squirrel hero,mintotaur,winnie. But for boss castle npcs...hmm. does the castle already have a theme? If it does that would be a good place to start. If its maleficent castle then i would stick with disney themed characters.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What about more scenes for some of the easter egg characters we already have? not sure if thats more difficult then making completely new characters but I personally loved chica,squirrel hero,mintotaur,winnie. But for boss castle npcs...hmm. does the castle already have a theme? If it does that would be a good place to start. If its maleficent castle then i would stick with disney themed characters.
Chica actually has another scene that I got LoveUrban to make for me. And I already did a new scene for Lucy (the minotaur) and one for her son with Neala. I will not add anymore scenes for Pooh Bear, that is a rule I am giving myself.

The only theme for the castle is well a demonic castle, and I'd rather have the "bosses" just be random monsters rather than more easter eggs.

blueracecar69

Sep 20, 2018
Chica actually has another scene that I got LoveUrban to make for me. And I already did a new scene for Lucy (the minotaur) and one for her son with Neala. I will not add anymore scenes for Pooh Bear, that is a rule I am giving myself.

The only theme for the castle is well a demonic castle, and I'd rather have the "bosses" just be random monsters rather than more easter eggs.
You sort of hit a lot of the generic monsters that can easily be made into somewhat sexy looking demons with the succubus and the snake lady. I know if you frequent GlassFishs stuff, that she has a gargoyle comic, that could be some inspiration. Or her photo titles "things go bump in the night" im not familiar with the two characters referenced in it but they are demen-esq

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes