Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
GlassFish released her animation of Beast Boy fucking Starfire View attachment 154918 (I had to convert the video into a gif then get the frames separated). As I said before I intend to use any non-UB animation made by her as the base for new scenes for the mod, so I'll be turning BB into Peter sometime later. I think I'll do two versions for now, one with the girl staying as Starfire (cause I know at least a few people will ask for/want that) and then another replacing Starfire with a monster girl. What monster do you guys think would fit this scene? I'm thinking of having it be a mummy girl, with the shirt turning into wrappings but I wanna get some opinions in before hand.
Well I think cuz also it's a couch scene you can also use this for the other girls for the babysitting I think the mummy is a good idea.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well I think cuz also it's a couch scene you can also use this for the other girls for the babysitting I think the mummy is a good idea.
For now I'm just focusing on monster girls, I'm sure the regular characters will have plenty of new scenes to add in the next official update

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...calm down chill its ok...it doesn't have to be perfect to start out with...just make Peter look like BB for all the frames...afterwards you can make little changes to make it more believeable...don't give up...I believe in you!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
First of all, Chilly, art is a skill like anything else, it WILL improve over time. It doesnt matter if you dont think your are goode enough, but we like and it will improve as you do more, so it will even reach your own satisfaction ventually :D

On a different note. Mod is tagged with loli, but from conversations in the thread, there is only a tj scene where amanda watches you or something? Is that all there is? Not a complaint, im just confused.

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
On a different note. Mod is tagged with loli, but from conversations in the thread, there is only a tj scene where amanda watches you or something? Is that all there is? Not a complaint, im just confused.
These images were requested by some of the community, but then the subject was discussed, then someone published an f.b.l meme and no more of those images were published.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
These images were requested by some of the community, but then the subject was discussed, then someone published an f.b.l meme and no more of those images were published.
It's a rough conversation...just know there is one made by an artist here where I believe Amanda is riding peter...thus the loli tag...
Ugh, people are dicks. Thanks for the reply guys.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
A good free tool to get started would be GIMP...
Not as powerful as paid software but you can get nice results with it aswell..

PaintToolSai doesn't seem too bad either though...
Just use what your're comfortable with.. there are many good tools out there^^

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The thing is I don't actually know how to properly use any art program, I don't know shit about any of the terms or anything

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes