Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
I'm using sketchbook pro, bought it as a standalone, largely because I can't afford photoshop. Any suggestions?
This program is more for people who handle well a digitizing tablet, I think that to draw better you must use pencil and eraser or a vector tool

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
This program is more for people who handle well a digitizing tablet, I think that to draw better you must use pencil and eraser or a vector tool
Fair enough. I've got a decent wacom, I was mostly curious if there was some easy/free way to get photoshop that I don't know about.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Random post, feel free to ignore

Can someone tell the people in the official game thread that I'm not some sort of god-like hero figure that will take the game over if Nergal abandons it
The way that treat/refer to me is weird and annoying

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018

Can someone tell the people in the official game thread that I'm not some sort of god-like hero figure that will take the game over if Nergal abandons it
In a world where a game was abandoned 2 times, only one man will take the properties of the project in disgrace and take it to glory ...

suspense... terror... monsters... and a lot... but a lot of sex ...

coming soon ...

Reactions: OmegaUltima

R0y

Nov 25, 2017

Chilly number 1

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Here is the breakdown on chilly taking over
He can't because no matter how much he adds or changes it can only be known as a what if scenario at best because he didn't start it. It's great you all enjoy it but chilly can't make decisions on the actual UD game only his own spinoff.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
its a mod... he could change whatever he wants. it just becomes a point of, where do personal preference changes stop, and where would would just be better off making his own game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think it might be my wifi connection, it's actually not letting me see some facebook pages as well when though I can still see their posts on my timeline

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay I am like 90% sure this is an issue caused by me using my phone for WiFi on my laptop
Everything okay now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just did a bunch of cum sections for new scenes, so far so good. Might work on the cum section for the Starfire scene next.

I think I'm going to change up what I'm doing for now. I'm gonna stop coding stuff for Maleficent's castle and work on the rest of Gamedeus. Like there is still one queen that hasn't been coded in yet to even gain access to the castle so I need to code her in. Plus I need to make that monster bar area for Rouge and the Orc woman. I would like some suggestions on what the other buildings in Gamedeus should be (also let it be know that I already coded the building next to the magic show as a monster apartment building, Starfire will be there).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cum portion of the Starfire scene is now done (use the cum effects from Kimberly's BS scene for it, did the same for Bowsette's scene)

Gonna go code Star in, her scene will be unlocked in a similar way to the Asian neighbor (Chi-Chi) scene

Reactions: CrimsonINC

blueracecar69

Sep 20, 2018
Just did a bunch of cum sections for new scenes, so far so good. Might work on the cum section for the Starfire scene next.

I think I'm going to change up what I'm doing for now. I'm gonna stop coding stuff for Maleficent's castle and work on the rest of Gamedeus. Like there is still one queen that hasn't been coded in yet to even gain access to the castle so I need to code her in. Plus I need to make that monster bar area for Rouge and the Orc woman. I would like some suggestions on what the other buildings in Gamedeus should be (also let it be know that I already coded the building next to the magic show as a monster apartment building, Starfire will be there).
A lot of monster girl games have like areas with walls that are protruding just asses, maybe some kind of brother to pay to bang different kind of monster girl asses? something you can spend money on to do? good place for easy throw-away scenes and u could do a lot of different kinds

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes