Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
...right but impulse and passion are part of the dark side...which is the opposite of patient...so Jedi must be patient...
Narp. UNCHECKED impulse and passion LEAD to the dark side.... they are not part of the dark side. Otherwise every living being not a jedi would already be swimming in the darkside.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
This some weird ass roleplay going on

Kaylee is your favorite girl isn't she?
nah, I like them all.
in Kaylee I like the natural mean wild that she is.:biggrin:
btw, I've been playing Chillyscholar's version, Nergal's version and Xanlenda's too, and I though that would be great if could join all of them in one, and the storyline were random....looks difficult now that I though for real

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
nah, I like them all.
in Kaylee I like the natural mean wild that she is.:biggrin:
btw, I've been playing Chillyscholar's version, Nergal's version and Xanlenda's too, and I though that would be great if could join all of them in one, and the storyline were random....looks difficult now that I though for real
too much work, sorry

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
... Kaylee WAS my favorite way back in the earlier builds, but that was back before she had any real content and I was fantasizing about her potential. Once her development and scenes started coming, I admit it was a little underwhelming. Though Nergal's version backtracked with her and cut the original content, and I'm curious what he's gonna do different with her from now on.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
... Kaylee WAS my favorite way back in the earlier builds, but that was back before she had any real content and I was fantasizing about her potential. Once her development and scenes started coming, I admit it was a little underwhelming. Though Nergal's version backtracked with her and cut the original content, and I'm curious what he's gonna do different with her from now on.
Gimme that profile pic

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes