Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Nice to see my girl is gettin appreciated, at least. XD

Usually these hard bodied ladies of mine seem to turn people away.
Who wouldn't appreciate her?:biggrin:
Just one correction at that statlement: "Usually these hard bodied ladies of mine seem to turn WEAK people away."
and where you read "weak", you can read also:
- Dumb;
- Idiot;
- shit head and so on...

yolollmao

Oct 3, 2018
a bit confused about the directions..how exactly would i play this mod? downloaded update 3g and bowletta fix but not sure where to put those files

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
a bit confused about the directions..how exactly would i play this mod? downloaded update 3g and bowletta fix but not sure where to put those files
I think there's a standalone version you can download that doesn't require mucking about with any other files. Like where everything is already in place.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Literally just copy the files into the game folder and press yes to replace old files

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
At the moment it seems like Vicky will have 3 to 4 new scenes in the next update. 2 of them are already made and coded in (thanks Gross Mind). Oh boy what have I done?

seton

Nov 12, 2017
Is it possible to change default clothing btw?
Cause the original has a big wardrobe where you can change clothes, obviously you know about it,
Only Kimberlys clothes can be changed so that kinda sucks,
Is it gonna be implemented in any future updates?

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
The other one needs to be in. Ignore pegah.
Here's a thought; something you want in the game? Work on it yourself. Chilly is working on his mod in his free time, focusing on whichever character he wants. Now, you're welcome to join in on the conversation, as I'm guessing you came here from the base game thread, but jumping right in with "Make this character, add these characters, game's gettin' abandoned" will probably not be met with much enthusiasm, and if anything, will quickly start to become a nuisance that, at best, will get you overlooked.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not being negative at all,
just being spooky.
Assuming the original is going to be abandoned is very negative, not spooky at all.

The other one needs to be in. Ignore pegah.
I'm not adding her in unless the official releases add her. That design is the basis for the indian milf character from the trello, however her actual inclusion is being debated on. I personally am not going to add in anymore full on characters, just minor ones like the easter eggs and monster girls.

Is it possible to change default clothing btw?
Cause the original has a big wardrobe where you can change clothes, obviously you know about it,
Only Kimberlys clothes can be changed so that kinda sucks,
Is it gonna be implemented in any future updates?
I haven't figured that coding out yet. The coding for the official releases drastically changed between releases 0.8.2 and 0.9 and adapting anything from the latter is a very difficult task. For now we have the nude cheat at least and you can see characters in other pieces of clothing depending on the location (Mrs Jennings is in her gym clothes in the gym, Kimberly is in her underwear when you talk to her at her house in the morning, the girls are in cosplay for the comic book shop events, and my next update will have Sydney and Mrs Jennings in their underwear when you talk to them in their beds). I'll have to ask Hontor about the clothing codes again if I wish to do what you are requesting.

Please ask all your questions in one post, it makes it more likely I will see them all at once and it doesn't clutter the thread. Thank you.

seton

Nov 12, 2017
Here's a thought; something you want in the game? Work on it yourself. Chilly is working on his mod in his free time, focusing on whichever character he wants. Now, you're welcome to join in on the conversation, as I'm guessing you came here from the base game thread, but jumping right in with "Make this character, add these characters, game's gettin' abandoned" will probably not be met with much enthusiasm, and if anything, will quickly start to become a nuisance that, at best, will get you overlooked.
sorry for being a nuisance. I will be more careful about what I say from next time.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes