Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
...lose the hair between the shoulder and ear...and add a line near rouges ass meets Peter's crotch to show the separation between Peter's legs...sorry if the second part doesn't make sense...
Which shoulder? One with wing or the other one? Could you edit where the line would be for me? I'm actually having trouble with how to make Peter's body look myself. Truthfully I was going to ask the thread for help when I "finished" the frames.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar whose your favorite character from the vanilla game?
Kimberly, I think I mentioned this before
Donna's ride scene is the my favorite scene in the game overall, too bad I can't use it for other characters cause it has Peter's face covered up :/

I have no favorite character when it comes to modding/coding in stuff however, all feels the same to me in that aspect

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...I'm sure it's possible...not in the mood to try it tho...regardless not sure why you can't mod your favorite scene...just make something else block the view...like the corner of a wall or something...ugh...stupid crippling depression...wish I could help...sorry...trying my best to be helpful but it's hard as I am...

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
...I'm sure it's possible...not in the mood to try it tho...regardless not sure why you can't mod your favorite scene...just make something else block the view...like the corner of a wall or something...ugh...stupid crippling depression...wish I could help...sorry...trying my best to be helpful but it's hard as I am...
Hey. You're awesome. You've been actively involved with this from the get-go, and your work has been amazing. Depression is a bitch of a beast; some day's you'll win, some days you won't, but either way, you're still appreciated for doing whatever you can. It will never get a flawless victory.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also I wanna ask a question about comic book event.
If I invite sister or mom to the comic book event,everytime mrs. Jenning shows up,any solution ?
Event lasts all weekend, once the in-game week is over start a new event and ask her, there is no way to change girls during the event

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes