Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ohh shit
so how are you? :VVV
I don't know the best way to write out how I'm feeling, I'm just feeling done with all of this. I'm just waiting for all the stuff I need (Nergal's update and other scenes made by fellow creators) so I can post my next update and leave for a lack of a better term.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I don't know the best way to write out how I'm feeling, I'm just feeling done with all of this. I'm just waiting for all the stuff I need (Nergal's update and other scenes made by fellow creators) so I can post my next update and leave for a lack of a better term.
Good sow what are you making firts scenes or the dialogue(excuse me if i have mistakes in the redation but the english is not my native lenguage)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Kimberly is getting a little "thirsty" this month...ugh...anyways I was planning to make Halloween costumes for all the female characters but due to my depression I may only be able to do like two more...the next one is Lisa as a bit- I mean witch and I would like the forums thoughts on the third girl and her costume...remember its OG cast so no chilly mod "originals" and these are generic costume ideas like vampire and witch so no "sexy spidergirl" or specific characters that are that generic costume, I will find a reference to use with that generic costume...Enjoy... kimberly-holloween-4.png

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Kimberly is getting a little "thirsty" this month...ugh...anyways I was planning to make Halloween costumes for all the female characters but due to my depression I may only be able to do like two more...the next one is Lisa as a bit- I mean witch and I would like the forums thoughts on the third girl and her costume...remember its OG cast so no chilly mod "originals" and these are generic costume ideas like vampire and witch so no "sexy spidergirl" or specific characters that are that generic costume, I will find a reference to use with that generic costume...Enjoy... View attachment 164312
Put this in the game please!!!!!

Alotofanimegirls

Oct 15, 2018
When you say "all of this" do you mean the game/thread or everything in general? Dont sell yourself short, you have a community full of people who are ready to jump at your throat any chance they can get. Communicating your feelings and thoughts is a very effective way of realizing that a lot of the negative things one thinks about themselves is just being manifested in your own head. We may be anons but we all float down here! One of us...one of us...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...just saying...probably not the best way to make someone feel better is to make an it reference then proclaim one of us...maybe it's just me tho...for real tho everyone has their limits, opposed to just keeping someone in a place theyre sick of, just be glad they did so much...the better to die a hero then live to see yourself the villain mentality...if chilly wants to leave its ok...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just don't want to keep working on this game anymore, I have little to no motivation to continue

Alotofanimegirls

Oct 15, 2018
...just saying...probably not the best way to make someone feel better is to make an it reference then proclaim one of us...maybe it's just me tho...for real tho everyone has their limits, opposed to just keeping someone in a place theyre sick of, just be glad they did so much...the better to die a hero then live to see yourself the villain mentality...if chilly wants to leave its ok...
I wasnt speaking for UD sake, I was speaking of him being an individual of the community of people who all enjoy these types of things. That at the end of the day, regardless of if he is/isnt making the game, that he is "one of us" and the it reference also to cement the point of him still being an individual (we all float down here, no matter if ur black/white fat/skinny boi/gril rich/poor game dev/consumer ect..) who is capable of needing help just like the rest of us. Especially if he thinks that everyone sees him as different then us because he is leading the thread, that he can still interact with us as if he is just a normie, because he is

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Chilly We don't blame you for this you already did what you can give all we can say is thank you for everything
whatever it is. it's your decision to do if you want to quit all we can do is support you... get away from your computer for a while and rest...

I just don't want to keep working on this game anymore, I have little to no motivation to continue

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Dude chilly,if you want not keep working in this leave it and maybe another guy keep modding the game Just live you life c:

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
The truth, I see no problem with that you leave if you don't want to continue.
Like you, I enter this for liking, not to earn money or fame, but for the same reason it's not a job.
If you're stressing out doing this, then don't do it, it's much more worth your integrity than a simple game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The truth, I see no problem with that you leave if you don't want to continue.
Like you, I enter this for liking, not to earn money or fame, but for the same reason it's not a job.
If you're stressing out doing this, then don't do it, it's much more worth your integrity than a simple game.
This means a lot coming from you cause you are someone that keeps me motivated to continue working on it

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well I'll say this much, it's gonna be boring without hearing "praise chilly" every other page. Who knows maybe loveurban will be the new "messiah". Well I'll never be able to leave until I'm gray and senile. If you ever want my help, you know where to find me friend. I'm rarely too busy for a pal, so don't be a stranger. (Yes I know you aren't gone yet but I was on a roll so sue me! XD)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You guys are too nice, but I'm not leaving at least not yet, I have not made a decision to leave, I'm just in a slump based by a combination of lack of motivation and physical pain

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes