Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
sorry for being a nuisance. I will be more careful about what I say from next time.
That's all we ask. I simply wanted to advise caution BEFORE you became a nuisance. Passion and concern for a project are understandable, that is why the modders do what they do. Just remember the platinum rule.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I haven't figured that coding out yet. The coding for the official releases drastically changed between releases 0.8.2 and 0.9 and adapting anything from the latter is a very difficult task. For now we have the nude cheat at least and you can see characters in other pieces of clothing depending on the location (Mrs Jennings is in her gym clothes in the gym, Kimberly is in her underwear when you talk to her at her house in the morning, the girls are in cosplay for the comic book shop events, and my next update will have Sydney and Mrs Jennings in their underwear when you talk to them in their beds). I'll have to ask Hontor about the clothing codes again if I wish to do what you are requesting.
...I can tell you how to do it...Kim's the only one that it doesn't work for however and idk why...

BoobsButtsAssTits

Oct 6, 2018
wasnt there a scene similar to the blowout vampire blowjob with either sarah or the other milf in a car? That side view one? Im almost certain someone else had a scene like that but it was in a car. I know theres one in the bathroom but I really thought there was also one done in a vehicle at one point.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
wasnt there a scene similar to the blowout vampire blowjob with either sarah or the other milf in a car? That side view one? Im almost certain someone else had a scene like that but it was in a car. I know theres one in the bathroom but I really thought there was also one done in a vehicle at one point.
It's still Lisa's, just in the car, and I'm not putting it in at least during normal gameplay. Maybe it'll end up in the test and memory room though.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
I tried looking through the thread but I couldn't find it. How do I get Ms. Amos to babysit me at her house?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I tried looking through the thread but I couldn't find it. How do I get Ms. Amos to babysit me at her house?
You can't get her to babysit you at her house, are you talking about the versions of her babysitting scene that are at her house? If yes only one version of that is currently available. Play Hide-N-Seek with Alison having seeing the riginal version of the scene and hide in the closet.

Also the game folder has thess cool things called walkthroughs, open them up, press crtl f and search up what you want to find

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, I know GlassFish did a titfuck animation of Wicke from Pokemon but all I can find/have saved is the W.I.P. version. I remember there being a cleaned up version that even ended with a cumshot. If anyone has it, can you send it to me? I want to have it/use it just in case the official release doesn't make Mom's undertable scene transparent.

BoobsButtsAssTits

Oct 6, 2018
Hey, I know GlassFish did a titfuck animation of Wicke from Pokemon but all I can find/have saved is the W.I.P. version. I remember there being a cleaned up version that even ended with a cumshot. If anyone has it, can you send it to me? I want to have it/use it just in case the official release doesn't make Mom's undertable scene transparent.
i would be interested in this animation as well...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I just finished up some more coding in the monster bar, made it so you can get a key to Ms Amos' house which will lead to scenes from the official release that I already got coded, coded in another scene for Vicky for normal gameplay, and now I coding in Bowsette's encounter. Once Bowsette is done I will code in Vicky's ride scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so the first two boss rooms (The Hellhounds and Bowsette) are both coded in completely. And I coded in Vicky's ride scene for normal gameplay as well as the Memory and Test Rooms. I realized I need to do a bit of restructuring around Maleficent's castle as I changed up some ideas, but it's nothing major. Just going to make some events happen in different rooms, simple stuff. But first I'm going to finish up coding in all the talks with the informants in the monster bar. For those that don't know these informants are little lore/plot dumps that give you hints about the locations of the evil queens and info on Gamedeus in general.

6df198f398a96e5d066cf75343a828bc.gif Look at this gif I found on e621. In reality it is just 7 frames. I think I might be able to clean/edit this into being a scene between Peter and Rouge, just to appease the people that complained about not seeing enough of Rouge in her other scene. Plus I want to remain consistent with actual Sonic lore that Mobians aren't that tall. Though I make no promises on if I will actually pull through on making this though.

Reminder that I am not a furry.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...lose the hair between the shoulder and ear...and add a line near rouges ass meets Peter's crotch to show the separation between Peter's legs...sorry if the second part doesn't make sense...

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
damn... Chilly, guys - you doing a GREAT, valued job. Really - want to see a next update, unless that Nergal going to his
hibernation. Praise Chilly!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes