Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well... fuck. Alright, um...

Oh, what about if you have the choice to give/take bandages from the Mummy in a Purity/Corruption style thing, that led you towards a series of fights with the various demons in the Underground? The Mummy would either:

A) Tell the other demons you were nice and the battles will be much easier (say, they attack for less damage or there are fewer fights in total), and at the end, the Mummy doesn't want to fight you and instead lets you pass freely into the last room,

or B) The demons know you're a jerk and the battles will be harder (attack harder, more fights), and at the end, the Mummy is a boss-battle that refuses to 'die' until you use your powers on it to force it into submission
...I don't know how to code something like that in

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Took a break from coding in the quiz room to work on how the mummy scene should look. Any opinions on if I should change some things up or keep it as is? Also @Darwin7 could you make some sprites for her as well?

mummy-fuck (1).png

Reactions: PugWug

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
...I don't know how to code something like that in
Bondage would be great...
But fight system... Well, I think that would be annoying (and more complex to program, I know that) :S...

I want to ask something, Chilly...
Will you include "slave" mode for mother and/or sister?, at least in some dialogs .

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bondage would be great...
But fight system... Well, I think that would be annoying (and more complex to program, I know that) :S...

I want to ask something, Chilly...
Will you include "slave" mode for mother and/or sister?, at least in some dialogs .
Slaves ain't my cup of tea, like I've mentioned before on the thread I'm personally a purity player

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Slaves ain't my cup of tea, like I've mentioned before on the thread I'm personally a purity player
Well, I tried xD...
And in my case, I ignore purity answers (except some cases)...
But in my translation, I'm changing some text and create new dialogs in corrupt way (because some dialogs are repeated), maybe in that case I can make something similar :S...
Thanks for answer my question. And many thanks for this mod!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Decided to finish up the mummy scene, changed things up so the wrapping is now just over the chest and face rather than on the arms as well. Sorry about doing this scene instead of the coding, art is something I am very motivated to do so it helps make it so I feel like continuing to mod.

Mummy Fuck.gif

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
in conclusion you will abandon the "project" or what? (please say you will continue working on this)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
In conclusion: there is no way to make a conclusion without conclusive conclusion to lead to this conclusion thus the judgement will have to wait for conclusive conclusions for this to conclude the conclusion. (Did I miss anything?)

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I think Lisa is mad about my comment about her outfit. I gotta stop getting every woman pissed at me. In all seriousness its probably not the best witch costume, but then again I'm not the best artist either. Anyways since nobody voted on who should be last (due to everyone saying goodbye/asking chilly about his next update) I will be extending it to this Wednesday. If nobody votes then Lisa's the last one. A reminder that I am looking for vague, non-repeated Halloween costumes. This means things like "Pikachu, Spiderman, etc" will not be taken. Also Kim, Lisa, vampire, and witch are not candidates anymore since I want variety. Thanks and enjoy. lisa-halloween-6.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok so I think Lisa is mad about my comment about her outfit. I gotta stop getting every woman pissed at me. In all seriousness its probably not the best witch costume, but then again I'm not the best artist either. Anyways since nobody voted on who should be last (due to everyone saying goodbye/asking chilly about his next update) I will be extending it to this Wednesday. If nobody votes then Lisa's the last one. A reminder that I am looking for vague, non-repeated Halloween costumes. This means things like "Pikachu, Spiderman, etc" will not be taken. Also Kim, Lisa, vampire, and witch are not candidates anymore since I want variety. Thanks and enjoy. View attachment 166454
Aside from the hat this is fucking great man <3 _ <3

Mom as a french maid
Sydney as a zombie cheerleader
Mrs Jennings as a werewolf
Sarah as a mummy
make someone a gillwoman

just make everyone into the same monsters as the main cast of Monster High

the mummy girl reminds me of Frederica, of monster girl quest
Never played, was not my intent. Actually based the color scheme of the mummy off of Nefertina from Mummies Alive

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The problem is the busts are a bit too big for tall hats and without it doesn't scream witch personally so I had to take a bullet on that one. If anyone wants to fix it I'd appreciate it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes