Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks to Darwin7 I was able to code in the busts for Wynonna (the new mascot girl) last night, and I coded in some new Starfire busts in today. I got a new scene for Toriel that Gross Mind made for me, did some editing with it last night and made the cum portion for it today. I also did some coding for the puzzle and boss rooms in Maleficent's castle in the past two days. Gonna work on dialogue for the Toriel scene next so that I can hurry and code in that scene as it will be the last one that's between her and Peter.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@belmontking12 What about two people going as the front/back ends of a cow or horse? Be a bitch to draw though... Puppywomen? Cats? Sheet-over-head ghosts?

Morticia Addams!! Elvira / Boobarella (Simpsons reference)?!

@ChillyScholar How’d you get so many awesome people to do busts and pics for you... Asking, or something like that?

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
@belmontking12 What about two people going as the front/back ends of a cow or horse? Be a bitch to draw though... Puppywomen? Cats? Sheet-over-head ghosts?

@ChillyScholar How’d you get so many awesome people to do busts and pics for you... Asking, or something like that?
People believe in the game and know their work is appreciated by the community and Chilly. That is how he gets his busts and pics. We all love Nergal for what he has done and wish him the best but imo you can see the community cares more about the game than he does and they do it for free. Not trying to bash Nergal but priorities and passions change. Thus is why he was pushing Project Solarion (sp) shortly before his hiatus last time. I have never seen soo much love for a project though as with this mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It was mostly just a joke at my own expense (doing a similar mod, less people involved with it) and how the people here are doing excellent work for this mod but not my own (since I haven’t asked for help).

This mod, and the modder, are incredible.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
See you underestimate my artistic skill, it would look nowhere NEAR as good as when you did it.

Ok so maybe I should reiterate something, if you suggest a costume idea put a character with it like when chilly suggested Sydney as a zombie cheerleader.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
@belmontking12: You overestimate me aswell. Use lots of references.. a good reference is half the painting...
Here's the hat only:
Witchhat-only.png
@Xalenda: I guess a part of it is the fact that popular mods attract people (artists are people aswell;)). So the more popular a project is, the more support it can get... It's kinda like passing a threshold.
Or something like that ^^"

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, didn’t catch that one!

Ms. Taylor / Mom = Morticia Addams

Lisa / Sarah = Elvira or Boobarella

Dizzy = Stripperella (look it up)

Peter = Michael Jackson from Thriller

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@belmontking12: You overestimate me aswell. Use lots of references.. a good reference is half the painting...
Here's the hat only:
View attachment 166732
@Xalenda: I guess a part of it is the fact that popular mods attract people (artists are people aswell;)). So the more popular a project is, the more support it can get... It's kinda like passing a threshold.
Or something like that ^^"
Idk how many references you had but I used 5 and got mine so that tells you how bad I am at spitballing.
Sorry, didn’t catch that one!

Ms. Taylor / Mom = Morticia Addams

Lisa / Sarah = Elvira or Boobarella

Dizzy = Stripperella (look it up)

Peter = Michael Jackson from Thriller
Excuse me for being picky but generic costume ideas and no references please I like to find my own one.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ohhhh, so sorry! I thought you were looking for characters to do >.<

What about belly dancers for the Park MILFs?
Mrs. Class for Mrs. Jennings, and Elves for the kids?
Princess for Sydney?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I asked @Darwin7 and @duder1 for most of the busts they have made, but @belmontking12 just makes his for himself and shares them out of the goodness of his heart. They are all just good people that want to help.

I still say King should just turn the girls into the same monsters as the cast of monster high.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Unfortunately I am working through democracy so I'm letting people vote, which isn't going as I thought it would if I'm being honest. I said I would make one more and you and pony person (sorry x but my phone hates your name) keep giving me like 4 or 5 of them. Sorry if it sounds like I'm ungrateful or something just my thoughts.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Everybody vote for monster high cast! So says your lord Chilly
(Ewww playing that card is gross)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm just here to inspire people on making a fantastic mod even better - I vote for the same as OUR SUPREME LEADER AND LORD, CHILLYSCHOLAR, praise be.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
On a side note, which pony figure would you like to see in my mod, Senor Chilly?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes