Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Fluttershy if you want to keep it personal for you XD
Fluttershy is my pony waifu, I fell in love with the show the moment I was introduced to her. Plus... AJ is already in your mod... maybe Pinkie? I dunno, have to find somebody (or you?!) to do the art assets.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fluttershy is my pony waifu, I fell in love with the show the moment I was introduced to her. Plus... AJ is already in your mod... maybe Pinkie? I dunno, have to find somebody (or you?!) to do the art assets.
I don't have ponies in my mod

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Who should visit the new gym area on which days? I know that Mom, Sydney, and Mrs Jennings should only be there during the weekend (those this doesn't mean other characters can't be there during the weekend). Ms Taylor and Coach Mary will probably end up being there everyday after interacting with them in the afternoon (meaning Ms Taylor will only show up after her doggy scene is seen during the day, and Mary will only show up after jogging with her in the park). But I need to know who will there for the regular week. I'm also thinking that they will only be there during the morning or midday as most characters during have interactions during those times.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I think it would be interesting to see Kimberly there on like Tuesdays and Thursdays. Donna could be there on Monday during midday since we see her at the store that day in the morning. Sarah and Lisa are stay at home moms (I think or maybe it's just Sarah) so they could be there any day except weekends as I imagine those days are family days for them. Those are my thoughts, hope they were helpful.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think it would be interesting to see Kimberly there on like Tuesdays and Thursdays. Donna could be there on Monday during midday since we see her at the store that day in the morning. Sarah and Lisa are stay at home moms (I think or maybe it's just Sarah) so they could be there any day except weekends as I imagine those days are family days for them. Those are my thoughts, hope they were helpful.
Very thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone help me out? Can you guys point out all the times when a characters name is seen even though Peter hasn't met them in game yet? Like how when you first meet Amanda and Kimberly their names are already in the text boxes before they official introduce themselves and I hate stuff like that.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Do you count Donna at the store during the first day of gameplay? Or how Neala can be found at Fred's store? Dizzy at the bar? I'm just going off the top of my head so if I'm wrong, sorry.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Do you count Donna at the store during the first day of gameplay? Or how Neala can be found at Fred's store? Dizzy at the bar? I'm just going off the top of my head so if I'm wrong, sorry.
Donna don't count cause you meet her in the opening, did Neala and Dizzy, I think I went and fixed every encounter today, though when my next update comes out feel free to tell me if I missed anything

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did so with the patch and the bowletta fix but I don't see bowletta in the gallery
You confuse me, just do this

Step 1: Download Version 3G and unzip the files
Step 2: Download patch and bowletta fix and unzip the files
Step 3: Move files from patch folder into 3G folder, let it replace the old files
Step 4: Move file from bowletta folder into the game folder's data folder, let it replace the old file
Step 5: Play the fucking game

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Did you change the introduction so that, before you wake up, you don’t see Donna or her name? That’s about the only time I can think of (apart from Kimberly).

And I thought you had AJ in your earlier version.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did you change the introduction so that, before you wake up, you don’t see Donna or her name? That’s about the only time I can think of (apart from Kimberly).

And I thought you had AJ in your earlier version.
Only changed the intro to reference Squirrel Girl

I did, but I removed her cause all the complaints

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ah, I see... well, just for you, I’ve created a cheat code to ‘allow’ special characters (AJ, Rita, Pokémon) to appear.

The code is: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
9 hours from now the voting for a girls Halloween costume will close so get to voting now. Remember generic Halloween costumes except witch and vampire and no references I will find my own. Please pick a woman aside from Lisa and Kimberly.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
it's just a proposal: what if you put a probability of being discovered having sex with a character and depending on the level of corruption change the reactions?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
it's just a proposal: what if you put a probability of being discovered having sex with a character and depending on the level of corruption change the reactions?
We already have that with the duo bjs of Mom with Lisa and Mom with Ms Amos

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes