Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
While I was waiting for my ps4 to make room for my hero 1's justice I decided to do the finishing touches on Lisa's gym outfit, however after making mom's home outfit I realized its too similar. Ah well my ps4 is done anyways so here it is. Enjoy. View attachment 168487
Agreed that it looks to similar, we'll save it for the fan art gallery for now, good work as always

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
@ChillyScholar Why not use fan art to inspire you to create a scene or add more story to the game? (I hope it is understood although :3 maybe not so because it is translated with the Google trandructor)

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
Well I was also going for like a yoga outfit so I guess there lies the problem.
While I was waiting for my ps4 to make room for my hero 1's justice I decided to do the finishing touches on Lisa's gym outfit, however after making mom's home outfit I realized its too similar. Ah well my ps4 is done anyways so here it is. Enjoy. View attachment 168487
Great work man. For some reason Lisa seems to be one of those girls in the gym who wears long sleeves and matte black yoga pants. The type that gets pissed at you for making eye contact. x'D

Chilly, you're probably fed up of people's suggestions, but I was wondering if you ever thought about fleshing out Sarah's line a bit more? Like maybe the same threesome scene with the MC and Fred, but with Pito instead.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Great work man. For some reason Lisa seems to be one of those girls in the gym who wears long sleeves and matte black yoga pants. The type that gets pissed at you for making eye contact. x'D

Chilly, you're probably fed up of people's suggestions, but I was wondering if you ever thought about fleshing out Sarah's line a bit more? Like maybe the same threesome scene with the MC and Fred, but with Pito instead.
No, Pito gets no sex, fuck Pito, I hate bullies.

We might get more of Sarah in the gym and her 10 heart scene is supposed to be in the next official update.

That being said, how should I do the gym? Make exclusive scenes for there or reuse their older scenes but with dialogue specific to the gym? I should also mention that each character in the gym will be getting their own version of this lesbian scene that Loveurban made for me (Mom and Sydney will get two versions, one with the Easter egg character and one with each other ;) )

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017

We might get more of Sarah in the gym and her 10 heart scene is supposed to be in the next official update.

That being said, how should I do the gym? Make exclusive scenes for there or reuse their older scenes but with dialogue specific to the gym? I should also mention that each character in the gym will be getting their own version of this lesbian scene that Loveurban made for me (Mom and Sydney will get two versions, one with the Easter egg character and one with each other ;) )
My vote would be the option that requires less work, just to make things easier.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016

:'(

But he can change, Chilly! He can renounce his bullying ways, apologize, and grow! Thomas isn't a real bully either, merely a misguided youth. And I vote for exclusive scenes if it's not too much work

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
:'(

But he can change, Chilly! He can renounce his bullying ways, apologize, and grow! Thomas isn't a real bully either, merely a misguided youth.
No people don't change, you're right about Thomas though, he'd be good if it wasn't for Pito. But no sex for either of them. Only bully that might be getting some action is Kelly. Shit wait, I said too much.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
No people don't change, you're right about Thomas though, he'd be good if it wasn't for Pito. But no sex for either of them. Only bully that might be getting some action is Kelly. Shit wait, I said too much.
Oh shit. Now I really can't wait for the update. But people can really change Chilly! If you make them ;D

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes