Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
we want thomas have a theresomes in pito mom

No people don't change, you're right about Thomas though, he'd be good if it wasn't for Pito. But no sex for either of them. Only bully that might be getting some action is Kelly. Shit wait, I said too much.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I mostly lurk this thread, but was legit not in at all for a while because of other things. DAMN I missed a lot. Didn't even know there was a vote nobody voted in. XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I did it, I'm done. Every single boss and puzzle room in Maleficent's castle as been coded in!
Next up is to code in her throne room and some autorun events in the lobby.

What scenes do you want for the 3 genie girls that you can fuck there once Mal is defeated? I know one will have the fae queen scene.

DawgPound420

Oct 23, 2018
Okay, I did it, I'm done. Every single boss and puzzle room in Maleficent's castle as been coded in!
Next up is to code in her throne room and some autorun events in the lobby.

What scenes do you want for the 3 genie girls that you can fuck there once Mal is defeated? I know one will have the fae queen scene.
I think there hasnt been a lot of pov titfucking scenes, aside from the one unique one with sara/lisa (idr which) where peter is holding her boobs and doing it on his own. I think the "on the table" titfuck scene doesnt quite give the same feel as the pov one. I also really enjoyed the new magician tf scene, but I dont think you could flesh that one out for new characters. The chica/Squirell hero doggys have also been my favorite doggy variation scenes. And the mom undertable bj, and the sleeping bj, are both pretty nice scenes imo because they incorporate her massive jugs

edit- when i say variation, i mean slightly different angle/position then the original forward facing doggy that most of the characters have a scene with

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here have this for now since I know some people want to know this stuff ahead of time, this are just scenes that have been fully coded in (which is why stuff like Maleficent's scene aren't here)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
Here have this for now since I know some people want to know this stuff ahead of time, this are just scenes that have been fully coded in (which is why stuff like Maleficent's scene aren't here)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnnnnn Chilly this mod has completely ruined all other games on this site for me you know. Can't wait for this update @_@

Reactions: DawgPound420
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes