Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I know everyone is still mourning the goodbye of chilly but I just wanna post my updated gym outfit for Lisa. After talking to my female friends and coworkers (on a side note they didn't even bat an eye when I asked them) on what they would wear to a yoga class. Their response was a majority of green tank top and black yoga pants. So that's what I went with, except the green color for the tank top since I don't see her wearing green. If you want it to be green then its a simple recolor. It may still look like Mom's home outfit (that chilly is using as the gym outfit for her) but this looks much closer to what I was envisioning. Enjoy. lisa-gym-new-7.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I was going for a string bikini and the top of yours isn't that. It's great but not a correction. Thanks for taking time to do it anyways.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I'll admit there's a little bit of goofiness to it, but I chalk that up to a combination of first attempt, and the base used as a foundation. The breasts are acting as though they're still being molded by a tight, full coverage shirt rather than a bikini. But that would involve altering some of the existing lines and shape, which is probably unnecessarily complicated for what s ultimately nitpicking. Also I'm not drawing a damn thing, so maybe I don't have room to talk.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The problem with the nude bust is its too loose so I try to combine the two of them together the best I can since they don't have an underwear bust which would be the combination of them both. I admit I probably used to much of clothed for mine but I will attempt it again using loveurban's as a basis since that one would probably be the closest to what I need.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes