Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Speaking of goo girls, can someone send me a screenshot of the area in Town of Passion with the goo girls? I'm gonna try and re-create that area for the goo girl room.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
Speaking of goo girls, can someone send me a screenshot of the area in Town of Passion with the goo girls? I'm gonna try and re-create that area for the goo girl room.
I'm playing through that right now so I'll send you a screen when I get there, but you might want to check the picture walkthrough for it as well

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I'm not satisfied with how I did Lisa's gym outfit, I just half-assed it in my opinion. So I still wanna keep the idea of yoga so what should I do? I see many different takes to yoga outfits so I'm a bit lost. I know how well this worked last time but I'll still give it a try. Please don't say that it's good as it is, I truly want to change it.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
I think I did a good enough job at recreating the map from what I frankensteined together
View attachment 169091 View attachment 169092
It looks good tbh. Should serve the purpose fine. I can't wait to see the goo girl scenes.

Ok so I'm not satisfied with how I did Lisa's gym outfit, I just half-assed it in my opinion. So I still wanna keep the idea of yoga so what should I do? I see many different takes to yoga outfits so I'm a bit lost. I know how well this worked last time but I'll still give it a try. Please don't say that it's good as it is, I truly want to change it.
I'm all for the long sleeves. Or maybe a wife beater with a plunging neck line or something. Tank tops are another option.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just 4 more rooms left in Maleficent's castle to code (at least the rooms that lead to her throne, there are other rooms in the castle to code but that's for later).
I still gotta mod in how you can see one more queen that blocks the path though, sorry XD

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
No people don't change, you're right about Thomas though, he'd be good if it wasn't for Pito. But no sex for either of them. Only bully that might be getting some action is Kelly. Shit wait, I said too much.
I do recall Peter's corrupt response involving the threat that he'd fuck Kelly's mom so hard, she'd forget all about her because she's too busy worshiping his dick... Normally I don't do corrupt responses, but that zinger's just too good to ignore.
But yeah, if you are planning a follow-up with Kelly of some kind, that'd be pretty sweet, mom or no mom.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I do recall Peter's corrupt response involving the threat that he'd fuck Kelly's mom so hard, she'd forget all about her because she's too busy worshiping his dick... Normally I don't do corrupt responses, but that zinger's just too good to ignore.
But yeah, if you are planning a follow-up with Kelly of some kind, that'd be pretty sweet, mom or no mom.
Let's hope her Mom introduced in the official update but for now... well that's a secret

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm thinking of either using Sarah's babysitting scene or Donna's ride scene for the goo girl but not sure.
Well if those are your two options it boils down to do you want to draw in a tree to block your path but she looks more into it or just make a goo girl but she looks less into it. Honestly since Donna has Peter holding the arms its more setup to be a corrupt scene where he's in charge and Sarah is like the pure one where goo girl does all the work, but that's too much work honestly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well if those are your two options it boils down to do you want to draw in a tree to block your path but she looks more into it or just make a goo girl but she looks less into it. Honestly since Donna has Peter holding the arms its more setup to be a corrupt scene where he's in charge and Sarah is like the pure one where goo girl does all the work, but that's too much work honestly.
I think I'll go with Sarah since it's suppose to be a punishment scene and I could easily change Peter's face to look more like surprise than pleasure

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So many secrets. Did you fully put in that scene with Kimberly and Amanda that was in the test room as well? You can tell me, I swear.
Technically yes, but loveurban is still working on the BJ scene and without seeing that scene you can't see the ride, I just coded everything in ahead of time to make it easier for later.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes