Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
yes I know but I mean for example that the mother sees Peter having sex with the sister and depending on the level of corruption is one or scold them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yes I know but I mean for example that the mother sees Peter having sex with the sister and depending on the level of corruption is one or scold them
There is not enough threesome scenes to try and implement that idea properly

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
“What, if anything, has changed from your previous version, and can you tell us before you release the newest version of your mod.”

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
“What, if anything, has changed from your previous version, and can you tell us before you release the newest version of your mod.”
I'm probably going to do a post later that has the current new scenes walkthrough in a spoiler like I used to do, this would only contain scenes that have been completely coded in. I hope this answers the question. Also one more scene was removed

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just did a bunch of cum portions for original scenes by Gross Mind and Loveurban, worked on a bunch of dialogue, and of course did coding for said scenes and dialogue
Will be doing pretty much the same things tomorrow just for different scenes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just posting this so people can use it as confirmation, I have only posted 2 times on Nergal's discord and I am not trying to start anything there, just doing some reading, don't really know how Discord works so apologies for any trouble

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I've decided to not make a third Halloween bust. I'm sorry for chilly and x who actually posted ideas but I just...was hoping it would spark more conversation on the thread and it didn't. Maybe I'm a fool for thinking that and sorry if it seems a little melodramatic but I guess my depression still got the better of me.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided to not make a third Halloween bust. I'm sorry for chilly and x who actually posted ideas but I just...was hoping it would spark more conversation on the thread and it didn't. Maybe I'm a fool for thinking that and sorry if it seems a little melodramatic but I guess my depression still got the better of me.
*Sends King hugs and love and good vibes*

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone make Mom's undertable BJ scene transparent for me? I want to use it as a scene between Lucy and her son. If I can't use it I'll just combine both to the doggy scenes of those characters into one.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Oh yeah I nearly forgot, I made this gym bust awhile back but never ended up posting it. My thought was Sarah is the type of woman to wear those booty shorts with "juicy" on the ass but unfortunately her bust is too short to show off the booty shorts fully (even her nude bust ends at the pussy area). You can use or edit it if you want. sarah-gym-4.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh yeah I nearly forgot, I made this gym bust awhile back but never ended up posting it. My thought was Sarah is the type of woman to wear those booty shorts with "juicy" on the ass but unfortunately her bust is too short to show off the booty shorts fully (even her nude bust ends at the pussy area). You can use or edit it if you want. View attachment 167916
@Darwin7 please use this when making your sprites, I'll go ahead and add the other emotions/faces

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
Aw man, that sucks :( A lot of people (Like me) lurk the thread often and don't comment. Make sure and take care of yourself man

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so this isn't a yes but if I did quiet it would be pretty bare bones with no military belts or tearing in the tights or anything like that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I got Glass to say my name multiple times during her stream before I had to leave cause of wifi, did some major fanboying
Why am I saying this?
Cause I know that people on here were probably on there and will probably start asking me to mod in that Bride of Frankenstein she's drawing tomorrow morning
Yeah I know how y'all think you pervs XD
And I will add her in maybe, or maybe not :p

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes