Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A lot of monster girl games have like areas with walls that are protruding just asses, maybe some kind of brother to pay to bang different kind of monster girl asses? something you can spend money on to do? good place for easy throw-away scenes and u could do a lot of different kinds

So like a brothel? I'm not sure what you mean if you don't mean that.

blueracecar69

Sep 20, 2018
I can't really make an animation like that, best I can do is use Mrs Jennings' babysitting animation for the same effect
If mrs.jennings is the black neighbor (im blanking rn) you could use the up on the chair sex animation (the one at the sink) and put the wall right through where the torso starts, leaving only the ass and the MC going at it. If that makes any sense. since its a side view doggy type animation, im not sure if any of the other animations already fit that theme

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If mrs.jennings is the black neighbor (im blanking rn) you could use the up on the chair sex animation (the one at the sink) and put the wall right through where the torso starts, leaving only the ass and the MC going at it. If that makes any sense. since its a side view doggy type animation, im not sure if any of the other animations already fit that theme
That's Ms Amos, the hispanic neighbor, that you are talking about and there is no way that scene would look good with a wall in between them given how close together the characters are, like Peter is leaning all of the way onto her in that scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I've been coding the otherworld monster bar and I got an idea. So I was originally planning on making it so these two monsters needed to be talked to in order for you to find out how to fuck the BBW elf bar owner but then I thought, why not do more? So I decided that these two will be your informants in a sense, they will give you hints about each evil queen and how to find them. Maybe I'll even make them the original informants that made the portal to Gamedeus for Undyne in the first place.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hey chilly, i was wondering, would it be possible to get a couple characters that dont have giant boobs in your mod? im dont mean someone younger (though that would be nice too), but maybe some regular sized, or a-b cups etc? I dont like asking for content normally, i think its always best when the creators create what they want, but some extra variety would be nice is all. :D

Also, that pic looks awesome!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey chilly, i was wondering, would it be possible to get a couple characters that dont have giant boobs in your mod? im dont mean someone younger (though that would be nice too), but maybe some regular sized, or a-b cups etc? I dont like asking for content normally, i think its always best when the creators create what they want, but some extra variety would be nice is all. :D

Also, that pic looks awesome!

But I don't know how, I'm not really an animator myself. I can't make completely new scenes and I would probably just mess up the other scenes if I tried to adjust them.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
But I don't know how, I'm not really an animator myself. I can't make completely new scenes and I would probably just mess up the other scenes if I tried to adjust them.
Fair enough, it's just a mod, you should do whats fun for you :)

Out of curiosity though, i'd like to know why you started the mod, and what you actually get out of it? :)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fair enough, it's just a mod, you should do whats fun for you :)

Out of curiosity though, i'd like to know why you started the mod, and what you actually get out of it? :)
I started it back when the game got abandoned, a lot of fan scenes and content were being made at the time and not everyone was able to see all of it cause it was just all over the thread, so I just started the mod to make sure there was a place that had everything in it and make the stuff available during regular gameplay instead of just being in the Test Room. Then I just kept adding to it with my own ideas and ideas from the thread. It just snowballed into what it is today. I get nothing out of this, I just do it to fill all the free time I have as an unemployed perverted loser.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I started it back when the game got abandoned, a lot of fan scenes and content were being made at the time and not everyone was able to see all of it cause it was just all over the thread, so I just started the mod to make sure there was a place that had everything in it and make the stuff available during regular gameplay instead of just being in the Test Room. Then I just kept adding to it with my own ideas and ideas from the thread. It just snowballed into what it is today. I get nothing out of this, I just do it to fill all the free time I have as an unemployed perverted loser.
Huh! All the best things get created by accident right ;) Also he said THIS Jedi, not THE Jedi :p

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes