Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone please send me the previous updates scripts.rvdata2 file from the Data folder? I fucked up on texting again

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I had to re-test everything new because of messing with the scripts but it all works now. Kaylee's babysitting request now works properly, it also have the bug where she sends the wrong response, but me trying to fix that bug lead to all of today's bullshit so I'll be leaving it as is.

Reactions: Sirien

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I had to re-test everything new because of messing with the scripts but it all works now. Kaylee's babysitting request now works properly, it also have the bug where she sends the wrong response, but me trying to fix that bug lead to all of today's bullshit so I'll be leaving it as is.
That wrong response bug is the least annoying bug ever. Fuck that bug, the girls arrive anyways!

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Seeing that the original game was resumed and finished... should I play this mod or the original game? Wich has the most and (in your opinion) best content?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Seeing that the original game was resumed and finished... should I play this mod or the original game? Wich has the most and (in your opinion) best content?
OG game first, then this mod once the final update releases, then keep an eye on Xalenda's mod and Boku-kun's mod since they'll get updates in the future.
Do be wary, Boku-kun's is only a proof of concept, a baby with potential, if you will.
A hatching golden egg, mayhaps.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
OG game first, then this mod once the final update releases, then keep an eye on Xalenda's mod and Boku-kun's mod since they'll get updates in the future.
Do be wary, Boku-kun's is only a proof of concept, a baby with potential, if you will.
A hatching golden egg, mayhaps.
Pretty much this. The vanilla game is done with no more updates to worry about, Chilly's final update will be in two days so there's that. Xalenda's mod is once again on hiatus because life can't stop being a total sadistic asshole, irony huh, to them. And Boku's...Well Scythe already said it.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Pretty much this. The vanilla game is done with no more updates to worry about, Chilly's final update will be in two days so there's that. Xalenda's mod is once again on hiatus because life can't stop being a total sadistic asshole, irony huh, to them. And Boku's...Well Scythe already said it.
Oh SHIT I forgot It would be here in two days. Niiiiice.
Y'all better bring cake. It'll be ChillyScholar 's birthday.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
hey guys, running into a problem with the otherworld maze where you chased by the fire balls, I make it all the way to the end, but when I flip the switch, I get stuck in one spot next to the switch and can't move, tried reloading a previous save, and even starting over from scratch but I still get stuck, any way to skip that trial or get myself unstuck? I tried waking up and then going back to sleep but I end up in the same spot where I got stuck. Also I for got to mention before flipping the switch there seems to be an invisible object next to the switch where I get stuck at. before flipping the switch I noticed there is one square I can't stand on and I have to go around it to flip it, and when I do the screen goes black for a moment and when I see my MC, it is stuck on that square.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thoughts. Been trying to find references for her for so long
It looks good, but may I suggest using NUBESROJAS' Bowsette doggy scene as the base? It's an updated version of the scene and hopefully different enough for me to justify using it for Cycle XD

Reactions: Xerxes-420

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I...I'm sorry. Super Chad Peter is such a fucking ridiculous thing, I can't even take it comedically.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes