4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Is there a bugfix out for this yet? Ive avoided playing it since I heard there are multiple crashes/errors in it during scenes.
I think the public version has the fix. But you can just press the ESC button and the game will progress.

Does the corruption route (the red choices) have a different dialogue in the scenes? If so, can anyone get me a save link for the corruption route? Thanks!
Slightly different dialogue, same scene.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I think the public version has the fix. But you can just press the ESC button and the game will progress.

Slightly different dialogue, same scene.
Thanks fo the info.
Well, if anyone has that corruption route save, I wouldnt mind geting to see those little differences.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
be nice if fixed the resolution issues in the next version....hitting shift and enter is a bit of a hassle. also did he get rid of the main female character or what?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
be nice if fixed the resolution issues in the next version....hitting shift and enter is a bit of a hassle. also did he get rid of the main female character or what?
Use a program called Works with all RPGM games, so you can scale the window to suit your desktop, without needing to go fullscreen.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
i
Use a program called Works with all RPGM games, so you can scale the window to suit your desktop, without needing to go fullscreen.
used cascade windows by right clicking in task bar and it worked

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
anyone knows the puzzle with the words with the letters REBU LIKE THT IN THE COFFIN ROOM

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
I just tested it now and iam able to play this game on my mobile but there is no wake up option

KRD

Aug 6, 2016
anyone knows the puzzle with the words with the letters REBU LIKE THT IN THE COFFIN ROOM
Dunno what the exact solution is, but the important point is you can interact with the flags in the big room. Do so in the order the clues tell you to and badabing badaboom.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Dunno what the exact solution is, but the important point is you can interact with the flags in the big room. Do so in the order the clues tell you to and badabing badaboom.
the stone slates are colors with letters taken out like one is r-d another is b-u- it tells the order in wich to pull the flags, but not putting the flags in the same room made me really confused as to what i should be doing in that room.

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
link for 0.5 beta -

edit - (copied from the 0.5 changelog text)
0.5 Change Log:

---

New Art:
* Mom Shower Grope (Still)
* Mom Shower Titfuck
* Mom Shower Fuck
* Dizzy's Bust
* Dizzy HJ
* Dizzy Fuck
* Dizzy Babysitting Fuck

* Kaylee Bust and her scenes will be available for the public build

---

Major Changes:

* The North District is available for Peter to visit
- Apartments and Town centre unlocked by pursuing Dizzy's route
* Mrs Jennings now has a pure option
- This ca be pursued up until the park fuck
* Beginnings of babysitting work added
- Once you have the idea of babysitting (currently only available through Dizzy)
- You can convince her to go out on Friday evening
- You can text who you want to babysit you (only Dizzy available this build - more to come!)

---

Minor Changes:

* Fixed the bug that causes to Kimberly's fuck scene to crash on certain dialogue levels
* Sydney no longer appears at the dinner tables of Friday (she's gone out for the evening.)

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
game crashes when starting new game and select corrupt answer to shopkeeper with the big tits, forgot name k something.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes