4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

Yeah, I haven't touch the game yet after I got all those files to see if it would work or not. I'm unsure if I got the right ones or if the mod your working on Chilly would work with the rest of the other patches and files.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm sorry I had the wrong scene it's not that, it's the at home sleep fuck that is borked not the 10 heart.
Thanks for reminding me, I gotta go fix that

also, has/will the dialogues for older scenes change?
asking cause ive done small edits and want to know if ill have to worry about it
I changed a few things, like Mom's bust is now her nude bust when she talks to you in the shower, fixed up the Memory Room entirely, changed CSV files for older modded scenes, and several other minor text errors on a couple of the maps.

Alright for those of you that downloaded Mega and then put in the Github stuff, tell me what scenes you can't see in the Test Room. For the ones that give you errors on img-files I'll include those image files with my mod, just you guys don't have to comb through all the pages on the thread to find them.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
The dialog for the mom tf is just jennings dialog. Kaylee is missing the fuck in the bar bathroom. Kimberly Home fuck is missing dialog. Also her "Kiss" option does nothing. The Green Fae on the left of the options room just errors out some kind of script interpreter error.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The dialog for the mom tf is just jennings dialog. Kaylee is missing the fuck in the bar bathroom. Kimberly Home fuck is missing dialog. Also her "Kiss" option does nothing. The Green Fae on the left of the options room just errors out some kind of script interpreter error.
I already changed the dialogue for Mom's TF, fixed Kaylee's scene already, Kimberly's Home fuck never had dialogue to begin with (I could make some for it however), I'll fix the kiss now, and as I said before Fae Queen on left isn't meant to be interacted with in game, she exists to be a modding tool shortcut, just leave her alone.

Any scenes that show up without images at all?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My dinner ride mod is no longer a babysitting scene.... Cause I found out how to at it into dinner when Sydney is gone! Also made it so Sydney's 10 Heart scene option doesn't show up on days that she isn't there.

Reactions: lynxx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Updated another one of Neala's scenes, heres a comparison.
I've also edited out the background, so perhaps we can implement this as an additional babysitting scene at a later point.
Download:
I could make it a babysitting scene I'll see what background I could use, also if you want her smile I could make a purity version too

EDIT: Can you link the background-less ones so I can actually make the new versions lol

Last edited:

Sonny Jim

Sep 16, 2017
So just for my own clarity, the mods that people have been creating haven't all been uploaded into one version and the github version lacks all the images. Anything that I missed?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So just for my own clarity, the mods that people have been creating haven't all been uploaded into one version and the github version lacks all the images. Anything that I missed?
Not ALL the mods are missing if I'm not wrong. But yeah Github can't upload any of the images

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017
Man, I've been trying to get the threesome scene to happen with Jennings and mom. Did what was said on this thread, followed the flow chart till I got to where the night fuck is supposed to happen, Jennings never txted me however. and then it pretty much falls into the sex ed scene right away so I wasn't able to get the detention thing to work. I even rolled back to a save before the part where I forced the night fuck and tried to get detention, it worked however the detention never lead anywhere... When it gets to the part in the flow chart where you need to do the park, bar and babysit ride do you have to do all of them or just enough to make the home scenes happen? I feel like I'm reaching close to max hearts too early or something.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The grandma or the principal redhair are in the game^ because i dld everything, something changes but didnt see the principal or the grandma

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The grandma or the principal redhair are in the game^ because i dld everything, something changes but didnt see the principal or the grandma
Well that's fucking obvious cause they are in my mod, that one NOT RELEASED YET!

Man, I've been trying to get the threesome scene to happen with Jennings and mom. Did what was said on this thread, followed the flow chart till I got to where the night fuck is supposed to happen, Jennings never txted me however. and then it pretty much falls into the sex ed scene right away so I wasn't able to get the detention thing to work. I even rolled back to a save before the part where I forced the night fuck and tried to get detention, it worked however the detention never lead anywhere... When it gets to the part in the flow chart where you need to do the park, bar and babysit ride do you have to do all of them or just enough to make the home scenes happen? I feel like I'm reaching close to max hearts too early or something.
Here is a walkthrough I did for the scene.
- When you first go to Mrs Jennings house DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT get her house key, you will not need it if you follow this guide.
- Instead of getting the key, talk to Mrs Jennings for dinner and get her dinner BJ scene.
- After that scene you will be outside the house and it'll be evening, cheat and change the time to the afternoon and go back inside the house.
- AGAIN DO NOT GET THE KEY! Talk to Mrs Jennings for dinner again and get the dinner ride.
- Again you will now be outside, go home, and have dinner to advance the day to night.
- Now you will be in your bedroom and will now get a text message from Mrs Jennings to come over and fuck.
- Go there and fuck Mrs Jennings. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use true corruption on her for 10 Hearts, you do not want that right now!
- Instead of using your powers just go home and sleep.
- Go to school the next day as per usual, (the game may glitch out and give you the 10 Heart scene but it will not play again the next day, at least it didn't for me)
- If you didn't get the scene or had to wait for the next day cause of the glitch, then class will be normal and you can talk to Fred.
- Talk to Fred and get the homework from Mrs Jennings, DO NOT DO IT!
- Go to school the next day and get detention, say no to doing the homework there, and Mrs Jennings will call your mom.
- Hopefully you have enough Hearts with Mom at this point to unlock the threesome.
- Bonus Fact: The threesome scene still locks the game so you have homework to do, as long as you don't do it you will get the threesome every single school day!

If you are close to all her hearts already then I'm guess you have been fucking her every chance you get, yeah stop that and just do the scenes as the full chart says.

So then where can I get all the images?
They are found throughout the thread but just to be safe I'll include all the modded scenes into my mod when it's released.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its real simple. Fuck mom's pussy in the shower and have jennings ride you in the bathroom at school. Get detention by talking with fred during school time. At detention say no. If both factors are done Peter will apologize and if the scene keeps going you got it. Repeat detention process to get the "10 heart" version where they are complete sluts.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I haven't been posting much about it lately but the masturbation scene is almost complete all that is needed is applying that bra into each frame. This won't take long but I am behind on my beta testing job so I will have to do it tomorrow after my day job. See ya then.

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017
Its real simple. Fuck mom's pussy in the shower and have jennings ride you in the bathroom at school. Get detention by talking with fred during school time. At detention say no. If both factors are done Peter will apologize and if the scene keeps going you got it. Repeat detention process to get the "10 heart" version where they are complete sluts.
Ok thanks man, I'm gonna start completely fresh and make sure I max out mom super fast before I get too far with Jennings so it works out.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok thanks man, I'm gonna start completely fresh and make sure I max out mom super fast before I get too far with Jennings so it works out.
Here is some help, whether you want it or not, Mom is based on relationship to get her scenes. Get to 25 I believe and you unlock every single night scene. Once mom rides you you can get her shower scenes, which happen one after the other regardless of relationship or corruption values. So corrupt other people so you can access the demon town so you can get the pepper and watch as mom falls.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes