4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I was curious if anyone knew about the Sydney dialogue in the hospital. Was there any future plans for that or the blonde nurse in the right hallway at the hospital?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
experimenting with scaling down the mammaries
Blasphemy........:test2:

But still good job, others may like. The cum splatter and wedding rings are great improvements.

Finished adjusting the Grandma BJ scene.
Heres a comparison:
View attachment 53708 View attachment 53709
Download:
Also @ChillyScholar - I've got transparent versions If you wan't to use them as a babysitting / other scene.
The face looks better sync to the whole grandma idea, thanks man.

I have a problem with Mom babysitting scene. Note: this a new fresh start/game. Cannot text Mom after selecting her to babysit. It gave me "no text options". I check the text dialogue section for a number 2 text file and it is there. I saw this as a solution some pages back. Can anyone assist me in solving this?

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretSal
U

User_305918

I was curious if anyone knew about the Sydney dialogue in the hospital. Was there any future plans for that or the blonde nurse in the right hallway at the hospital?
I always thought that was mom at her work hence the Sprite almost looked like her. But I don't know what Nergal had planned for that or if it was just another random sprite character like the women at the registers at the store where Kaylee is.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Where can I send you the files, and what files do you need.
Did you already finish the maps and tested them out in game? I'll need you to message me this info

Something likes.

if sou, well that some one make the scene.
I want to see her horse cunny

Finished adjusting the Grandma BJ scene.
Heres a comparison:
View attachment 53708 View attachment 53709
Download:
Also @ChillyScholar - I've got transparent versions If you wan't to use them as a babysitting / other scene.
This is giving me a major hard-on

Blasphemy........:test2:

But still good job, others may like. The cum splatter and wedding rings are great improvements.

The face looks better sync to the whole grandma idea, thanks man.

I have a problem with Mom babysitting scene. Note: this a new fresh start/game. Cannot text Mom after selecting her to babysit. It gave me "no text options". I check the text dialogue section for a number 2 text file and it is there. I saw this as a solution some pages back. Can anyone assist me in solving this?
Look in your help folder the solution is there, just make sure you had Dizzy babysit first

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Did you already finish the maps and tested them out in game? I'll need you to message me this info

I want to see her horse cunny

This is giving me a major hard-on

Look in your help folder the solution is there, just make sure you had Dizzy babysit first
Yup first thing I did was look in the help folder first before game-play. I saw that and made her babysit first, twice just to be safe, but still have the problem. I also never use the advance day cheat. I am going to try a new save again and hope that fixes the problem

Last edited:
A

akantos

Big boobs are obviously great, but I was experimenting with scaling down the mammaries from gargantuan to just huge. Tried the boob reduction on Mrs Jennings, and I like the results. Added a few more elements, like a handful of additional event pics, a wedding ring where her hands are visible, and a few extra bust sets. The cum splatter set turned out pretty good, might have to crowbar an extra scene after the TF. Haven't touched the animation, that's beyond me at this point.

If you'd like to test it out, the link's here. Just copy the Graphics folder into your main Urban Demons directory and let it overwrite the old pics.

Sample pics:
View attachment 53677 View attachment 53678 View attachment 53679 View attachment 53680 View attachment 53681 View attachment 53682 View attachment 53683 View attachment 53684
I'm all for more proportional boobs, it always takes me a little out of it when the boobs are twice the size of the characters heads. I've always argued that great boobs or ass or any single feature is nice but a well put together person where every thing is just average but fits proportionally is a lot more attractive both in real life and fiction. and even with adjustments these are massive but they "fit" a lot better with the otherwise semi realistic art.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yup first thing I did was look in the help folder first before game-play. I saw that and made her babysit first, twice just to be safe, but still have the problem. I also never use the advance day cheat. I am going to try a new save again and hope that fixes the problem
Strange just keep advancing the day via normal means, it's probably just a registering problem like for Ms Taylor's ride scene

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Big boobs are obviously great, but I was experimenting with scaling down the mammaries from gargantuan to just huge. Tried the boob reduction on Mrs Jennings, and I like the results. Added a few more elements, like a handful of additional event pics, a wedding ring where her hands are visible, and a few extra bust sets. The cum splatter set turned out pretty good, might have to crowbar an extra scene after the TF. Haven't touched the animation, that's beyond me at this point.

If you'd like to test it out, the link's here. Just copy the Graphics folder into your main Urban Demons directory and let it overwrite the old pics.

Sample pics:
View attachment 53677 View attachment 53678 View attachment 53679 View attachment 53680 View attachment 53681 View attachment 53682 View attachment 53683 View attachment 53684
Make all boobs smaller please and thank you

Reactions: SecretSal

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Does patch in main thread contains everything like grandma scenes and such, or do you have to add those manually?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does patch in main thread contains everything like grandma scenes and such, or do you have to add those manually?
No everything you need will be under this link, just start a new save file to get all the new stuff, this reminds me that I need to post this link on every page of the thread till the OP is updated with it

U

User_305918

That actually would be nice instead of people asking "Where's the new game link?", "Is the main page one the correct one?", or "Does anyone have the link to the new game or patches I missed?" But for the person to find said links would have to go through over 200 pages to find them.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So here is the "complete" version of the first frame...and pretty much all the scenes since AzL's scenes were essentially one pic with like 28 other variations of it with slight line changes. So here is the question for everyone (aside from how bad it looks) should I skip a couple of frames or leave it as is. What I mean is like use frames 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25, and 27 and make them two frames or do 1-27 and keep the slight changes? Test_complete.jpg

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes