4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
(Mrs Amos and Alison) ... Hellooo neighbour..!
View attachment 57831
Coach Mary will look like this but her outfit will be purple and white instead (like She-Hulk), just posting it so you can add her to your fanart spam
Grandma's art better be extra good you hear me

TOO LATE EDIT: Her shorts would be longer and her whistle the same shade of green as She-Hulk's skin

U

User_305918

Coach Mary will look like this but her outfit will be purple and white instead (like She-Hulk), just posting it so you can add her to your fanart spam
Grandma's art better be extra good you hear me
Her outfit reminds me of the one scenario in Wootch's version where you had to get a swimsuit for Neala for the school pool.

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
Hey everyone,

i'm new to this forum and followed this thread for a while now.
Since i took a liking to the game i thought of doing my share of contribution.
But because i'm not an artist i will problably only work on bugfixes and smaller features. But i think @SecretSal and @Gross Mind are already doing a great job on the arts

Chilly was talking about hardcoding a choice between original artwork and these new ones into the next build, but you can still replace the images.
No I was gonna make two versions of the game on with the images you made and then one with original images, but only after you were done editing it all
I think it would be better to do an in-game switch to toggle between the images.
While looking at the game code i found the used script for this and already added this feature to my version.
I only need a place where the player can activate this option.
Fist thought would be in the "Q" Menu, but i'm not sure about that.
Any thoughts where a suitable place would be?

Reactions: NODOGAN

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey everyone,

i'm new to this forum and followed this thread for a while now.
Since i took a liking to the game i thought of doing my share of contribution.
But because i'm not an artist i will problably only work on bugfixes and smaller features. But i think @SecretSal and @Gross Mind are already doing a great job on the arts

I think it would be better to do an in-game switch to toggle between the images.
While looking at the game code i found the used script for this and already added this feature to my version.
I only need a place where the player can activate this option.
Fist thought would be in the "Q" Menu, but i'm not sure about that.
Any thoughts where a suitable place would be?
This fucking site won't let me quote correctly, anyways prove it, make it a cheat code for the computers, name it after SecretSal him/herself

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
This fucking site won't let me quote correctly, anyways prove it, make it a cheat code for the computers, name it after SecretSal him/herself
Okay i didn't think of the cheat menu.
I have added the cheat code "SecretSal". It will work as a Trigger to activate or deactivate the images.
I have also added some other small fixes (see changelog).

Since this is my second post and the forum is telling me to not post links you have to build the link yourself:

Download: mega .nz/#!435QRJyJ!L4yfYxNaSFimrnWdB8ucrdeo7_QglaVKySUzZ-Gcp4o

This version only updated the "Busts" Images. I saw SecretSal also added other modified images (picture, gallery, ...)
i will check if i can add these as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Creus and GAB

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
bro you enter the school go right then you will see the principal
that's how i got to finish jenning
yeah is just i talk to her, raise her purity and corruption every now and then, but i'm already at like 50 pure 30 cor and nothing happens, was just wondering if i am missing an event or should i talk her later in the school or something i might be missing?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yeah is just i talk to her, raise her purity and corruption every now and then, but i'm already at like 50 pure 30 cor and nothing happens, was just wondering if i am missing an event or should i talk her later in the school or something i might be missing?
Go to the Help Folder and look up the Mrs J flow image. Use that as a checklist of everything that you have done, once you have found out what you have done you will likely be able to solve all your problems from there.

Okay i didn't think of the cheat menu.
I have added the cheat code "SecretSal". It will work as a Trigger to activate or deactivate the images.
I have also added some other small fixes (see changelog).

Since this is my second post and the forum is telling me to not post links you have to build the link yourself:

Download: mega .nz/#!435QRJyJ!L4yfYxNaSFimrnWdB8ucrdeo7_QglaVKySUzZ-Gcp4o

This version only updated the "Busts" Images. I saw SecretSal also added other modified images (picture, gallery, ...)
i will check if i can add these as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm guessing all we have to do is upload all of the future busts in the folder and the cheat will then work from there?

Also how did you edit the cheat codes? I need to know so I can make the nude cheat apply to all the new characters (Ms Taylor, Grandma, Mary, etc.)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes