4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Whoops, yeah, I forgot to include the key in the link code. Updated now.

And yes, I'm inserting the partial undress busts into existing event scripts, just to pad out proceedings, so you'd need at least those extra busts for those scenes (if you're playing the updated version), otherwise it'll just be blank.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Finally back to busts. Heeeere's Dizzy.
Added a barmaid outfit for when you see her there.
No cumshots yet, want to go through her scenes and place them accordingly first.

OMG! That's AWESOME!:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

U

User_305918

when will we have the next update from chiliy
When SecretSal is finished with the new edited busts but there has been no word of what is to be in development. Also Chilly has taken a break after his "meltdown" of newb stupidity of repeative questions that have been answered time and time again. Because people can't learn to look back through pages and read anything.

Reactions: blacksage

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
I'm sorry to ask this but I'm trying to unlock the babysitting scene with mom but when I try selecting her in the babysitting options I cant tell her to babysit me

U

User_305918

I'm sorry to ask this but I'm trying to unlock the babysitting scene with mom but when I try selecting her in the babysitting options I cant tell her to babysit me
1.) Make sure you ask Dizzy "first" before you ask anyone else to babysit you.
2.) Make sure you have 2 or 3 other women after Dizzy first babysits you to babysit you next
3.) Unlock all of mom's shower scenes.
4.) Make sure you save multiple times when doing each step to make sure you didn't mess something up (also do not increase mom's Purity/Corruption points if your still having trouble)
5.) Do NOT use any cheats from the Test Room.

These are the only known steps to take to obtain mom as a babysitter. It's a bit annoying but that's how it is. If the problem still ensues then try different approaches. That's how I did it and that's how others did it as well.

U

User_305918

She looks way to similar to her mom. Which I guess was the intention in her case to draw it like that.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
ScarlettAnn posted a couple of Sydney concept pics on her deviantart page. She's improved a lot, the early AZL pics look pretty trash compared to the new stuff:

View attachment 60445 View attachment 60446
Wow! That's cool! Really refreshing looking at her, but it looks like A Zombie Life art. A little french anime drawing touch. I prefer Urban Demons style better, even in animation.

U

User_305918

Wow! That's cool! Really refreshing looking at her, but it looks like A Zombie Life art. A little french anime drawing touch. I prefer Urban Demons style better, even in animation.
That's because ScarletAnn did the artwork for AZL. Nergal wanted her to do Urban Demons as well but she didn't specialize much in animation or making gifs.

U

User_305918

I don't know if anyone asked if she would join. Plus her artwork might be more pricy then GlassFish's.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know if anyone asked if she would join. Plus her artwork might be more pricy then GlassFish's.
:biggrin: anyhow, I know you're gonna make this greater and greater. With any known artist or by your own. I'm just here (sometimes) to cheer you up, soften the worries and sometimes give an extra point of view.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes