4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
We should probably make it somehow obvious to those who are too lazy to play through the game and only want the scenes, by letting them know about the Test Room. Like a file for people who download the game that says, "If Your Lazy and Want the H-Scenes" folder and directions of how people can access the room.

Sorry I too am getting pissed by people who are asking for saves and I am not even in charge of this thing. Just hate answering this stupid request. I rather be helpful to players as I am slowly going through the game to find things and give helpful tips.
I prefer to call it the FAP ROOM or SEX LAB......for obvious reasons.......Test room will probably still fly over ppls heads......that's just my opinion of course....

Oct 21, 2017
i think the whole starting a new game issue is the dungeon mini-games that after repeated restarts get annoying . if someone could put a cheat option to skip them (up to new mini-game content) would make that issue go mostly away (if I'm wrong sorry but that's my main issue ) i don't mind it because of the teleport option but still would make things a lot easier when playing the mod versions ?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Honestly, just straight up disabling old saves would be fine with me. "THIS SAVE IS FOR A PREVIOUS VERSION. PLEASE START A NEW SAVE" in big letters on black background. Oh, and that "FOR FURTHER PROBLEMS CHECK OUT THE HELP FOLDER OF THIS GAME"-screen that A Zombie's Life has.

If someone figures out a way to cheat-finish the Otherworld storyline, that would be great too.

Would people still come here to ask questions? Of course, but it would hopefully reduce it somewhat, or if nothing else make our rage even more righteous. :p

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey @ChillyScholar, I'm doing something specially for you.
(Pinkie pie party) in progress - not done yet, but will be.
View attachment 61513
Keep the spirits up.
Thanks man can you make a version without the words so I can put it into the game?

I like this I might as well put this in too

I think we should just end up making a "Furry Land" area for all this stuff, while Mrs Potts can be in the Underworld

Reactions: Coal and Crawdaddy
U

User_305918

That would work. Be something similar to that area you go to in UrbanxLife. You know with all the anthro furry characters.

Fed

May 14, 2017
If he wants to make Applejack stuff that's fine with me but I say we should lay off the MLP stuff for awhile since people are starting to complain
*sigh* oh well the fun can't last forever
Don't let them keep you down, as long as it's optional I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be in there, you're the project lead at the moment.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks man can you make a version without the words so I can put it into the game?

I like this I might as well put this in too

I think we should just end up making a "Furry Land" area for all this stuff, while Mrs Potts can be in the Underworld
Sure! :closedeyesmile:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe I've gone into this half-cocked, but don't understand the babysitting mechanic at all tbh.
The mom doesn't currently have an option to go out the house, which as I understand it is how you unlock babysitting. Am I missing something?
You unlock babysitting after interacting with Dizzy to a certain point and you have to make her the first babysitter

Reactions: AdmiralNobody

AwesomeDick

Aug 11, 2017
I forgot write before, thanks chilly and the other people for the mod and new content,its so good, and sorry for my english :D
Praise Chilly ¡¡¡¡

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
For Kimberly's purity route the walkthrough (and comments I looked up) just say do hide and seek over and over again to get her number. I've not boosted her purity or corruption stat at all - just played with her and Amanda - and I've not yet got the number. Is there something you need to do during H&S to get it??
Just play around between finding Kimberly and Amanda first. Eventually you'll get to kiss Kimberly, which will lead into getting the number home at some point. I don't recall the specifics, it's not a route I've done in a while, since it doesn't have a whole lot of content.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes