4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
just wanna say thank you man for making our selfish request good job btw
if only i know how to draw or animate scene i would gladly help, but i don't have those talent
so i say it again THANK YOU BRO

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can't get this scene to activate at all. I've had the sister at 10 hearts for a long time. I also can't get the mother's scene to activate except on Friday.
The way Nergal coded the original 10 Hearts scenes are stupid, using true corruption is a requirement for them

My ride scenes for Mom is the one that can only be on Fridays (by doing this I also made it so Syndey's 10 Heart scene can't be played on the weekend), you have to unlock that to get the weekday one (the one Belmontking12 made where Sydney watches). So do it like this.

1) Use true corruption on Sydney on a week night or Sunday night
2) Have dinner the next day and Sydney will ride your cock
3) Unlock my Mom ride scene on Friday nights, you will need 8 Hearts with her
4) On the next week night, talk to Mom instead of Sydney and you will get the other ride scene

You also have to use true corruption to unlock Mom and Mrs Jennings' 10 Heart scenes

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
just wanna say thank you man for making our selfish request good job btw
if only i know how to draw or animate scene i would gladly help, but i don't have those talent
so i say it again THANK YOU BRO
:extremelyhappy:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@Gross Mind I actually wanted it to be her moving her breasts up and down along with her head as she sucks, sorry I should have said that in my original post

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thank you, I'll rework the frames a bit and make the cum version myself :)

Could you do that Fem-Darkseid request next? Maybe make two gifs, one where she is riding Peter and being all dominant and the other Peter fucking her missionary and he is dominant? We could make the ride for purity route and missionary for corruption.

EDIT: And could you make both gifs full body instead of the usual floating dicks lol

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Thank you, I'll rework the frames a bit and make the cum version myself :)

Could you do that Fem-Darkseid request next? Maybe make two gifs, one where she is riding Peter and being all dominant and the other Peter fucking her missionary and he is dominant? We could make the ride for purity route and missionary for corruption.

EDIT: And could you make both gifs full body instead of the usual floating dicks lol
Ok, gonna do it.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes