4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

Not to mention I think she is pretty pricy and I believe I recall Chilly saying he wanted to have her as well. And I think if I remembered like months ago (one hundred pages back in the thread) that she might consider if we had more development into the storyline of the game itself.

But as of right now the modders here are just making the game as there's with their own ideas and adaptations (the Furries being one).

U

User_305918

I hear ya man. I'm actually White Native American but my skin tone makes me look so pale white (I don't tan well) that I don't even look Native American. My brother and sister are the same.

BTW, can we add in a Native American girl at some point in the future? So we all have each race and ethnicity in it? Not saying for this update but for one later on.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I hear ya man. I'm actually White Native American but my skin tone makes me look so pale white (I don't tan well) that I don't even look Native American. My brother and sister are the same.

BTW, can we add in a Native American girl at some point in the future? So we all have each race and ethnicity in it? Not saying for this update but for one later on.
Thanksgiving Play sm.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I remember seeing that from GlassFish's livestream back in November. But....I don't want her to look so....stereotypical. If you know what I mean?
But it's hot lol

I'll think about it, remember what I said about the actor's database

U

User_305918

If we were to add another person to the actor's database then everyone would need to start a new save file in the next update even if they started one with the my last one
But aren't you adding in Three new girls anyway?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
It feels a bit weird to add a bona fide warbonnet-wearing "squaw" type lady to a game set in a modern-era seemingly American city. I don't mind a bit of costume-play, but it seems a bit hard to get across that someone is native American without resorting... eh, just kinda awkward stuff.

EDIT: Speaking of, was there ever a plan for an Indian woman? (As in from India, obvs.). There's potential there if anyone's considering it. Better to focus on the already planned women, of course, and

Anyways, I'm fully okay with Amos being latino of some kind of stripe, and Amos being a common hispanic name - but it's also present in England and Scotland as well, as it's a Biblical Hebrew name (Hence Tori Amos, for example). Guess that's the fun fact of the day.

Also - all of you Eaglelanders are yanks to people in other countries. :p

(Don't worry, just bantering. ;) )

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
But aren't you adding in Three new girls anyway?
As I said those three girls already exists within the actors database so you won't need a new save for them, if I were to change the actors database again then you would need a new save

It feels a bit weird to add a bona fide warbonnet-wearing "squaw" type lady to a game set in a modern-era seemingly American city. I don't mind a bit of costume-play, but it seems a bit hard to get across that someone is native American without resorting... eh, just kinda awkward stuff.

EDIT: Speaking of, was there ever a plan for an Indian woman? (As in from India, obvs.). There's potential there if anyone's considering it. Better to focus on the already planned women, of course, and

Anyways, I'm fully okay with Amos being latino of some kind of stripe, and Amos being a common hispanic name - but it's also present in England and Scotland as well, as it's a Biblical Hebrew name (Hence Tori Amos, for example). Guess that's the fun fact of the day.

Also - all of you Eaglelanders are yanks to people in other countries. :p

(Don't worry, just bantering. ;) )
Nergal was going to do an Indian MILF, but we replaced her with Pegah the Arab Milf, and yeah adding in a Native American would be a bit.... difficult without using certain methods, I feel dirty saying that.

You Brits are still using it wrong even if you guys are the ones that gave us that nickname, though it should be known we got that nickname when the US was literally only New England

EDIT: I have no problem being called a yankee because I am one lol

U

User_305918

But wouldn't need to start a new save for when your trying to interact with them and try to get their sex poses?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
But wouldn't need to start a new save for when your trying to interact with them and try to get their sex poses?
Nope, because the save you created with the last update knows that those characters are already in the actors database, I did that on purpose after making sure a scene would happen with the actor only being in the database

U

User_305918

So if Granny wasn't in the last one it would have run just fine to start with no save?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes