4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Almost blacked-out reading a few previous pages of posts where this game is now under ChillyScholar's management... with an emphasis on furries. Not my cup of tea but heck, this game needs to get done even if the developer(s) change often.

One question: Why not add in monster girls since both Nergal & Wootch originally put 'em in the game? I was thinking of the Otherworld's Incendus place (the Nergal one) and man, I was expecting the MC either got raped by 'em or willingly fuck the female residents there.
It's been considered multiple times, especially the snake lady. There was also a start to creating scenes for the voice that calls you (can't remember her name right now), based on some demon hentai Glassfish did for Halloween.

But modders work on what they personally find fun, and for however long or brief they can or want to. It's really up to anyone's initiative to make things get realized.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Remember my anger facebook emote scene? That's suppose to be a succubus in game, and I believe I've said before that if Sarah's BJ scene (just the deep throat part) is made transparent I will use it for the snake girl, that scene being mandatory to get to Meridiana in the mod (I think that scene would be an okay mandatory "furry" scene and it would become available after the Fae Queen fuck, I'll just have to change the dialogue that happens when you go back to the Otherworld after the Fae Queen)

I'm actually gonna check if my crappy transparency method will get Sarah's scene done but right now (well tomorrow not right now exactly) I have to finish up the threesomes, the doggy scene for Lucy (Jocelyn only got one vote so we'll go Lucy), and I have another idea for a furry (well scalie) scene for the game that I will not talk about here since they are easter eggs after all lol

Reactions: JJZ-Godd
U

User_305918

Getting deep throated by a serpent women....yeah I see that. And I am curious to where your gonna be putting some of these new Furries (Glaceon and AppleJack being at the Park).

Edit: You can leave that as a mystery for us to search for.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
hi, em the closer thing to a threesome with the sister and mom, is when she is in the kitchen watching mom geting "love". you can also use the "teleporter" option (pressing "Q" ) and see all the scenes. nut there is one that i canot unlock and is the one of "ms amos" doing it in her home while her daughter and boyfriend in house. thats if you find away of unlocking please tell.
I already unlocked it lol, you need a certain level of purity/corruption points with her, maybe hearts too (when I unlocked it I got eveything on max with her lol, maybe you not need that much) and then at the time you came back from school go to her house and
"SPOILERS"
instead of talking to her talk to her daugther, that's it lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Getting deep throated by a serpent women....yeah I see that. And I am curious to where your gonna be putting some of these new Furries (Glaceon and AppleJack being at the Park).
I'm going to learn to make a new map for them, currently Applejack can only be seen after Rita is unlocked, while Glaceon can be seen on the first day of the game. I think when the new map is made this is going to change. I think the requirement for "Furry Land" will be the scene with Lucy, due to her being a GlassFish character. My plans will be after her scene is completed a portal will be opened in the park for Peter. This will lead to where you can see the rest of the furry characters. Here will be Lucy, Applejack, Glaceon, Rarity, Pooh, and the other character I am working (also any more furries added). I think I'll keep Glaceon's scene as is, just changing the dialogue after her scene to be Peter wondering where she disappeared too, also making it so she doesn't appear in Furry Land if that scene hasn't been seen. I'm just wondering when I should make Lucy's scene available, after getting Rita seems like too long for such a potentially large area. In case your wondering about Mrs. Potts I'm going to make her an Underworld character with a house in the Demon City that you can visit at any time (probably only a house you can visit when looking for the Naga Peppers, Peter does mention he will look around the city for someone to get the info he needs to seduce Mom so I think that will work).

Also my crappy method works. Snake lady blowjob is coming up my dudes!!

U

User_305918

*applauds Chilly* Wonderful. And yeah I am half expecting "Furry Land" to look like some kind of Theme Park or if it would look like the village in Wootch's version. No need to spoil it, I'll just wait until the game is out.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I'm going to learn to make a new map for them, currently Applejack can only be seen after Rita is unlocked, while Glaceon can be seen on the first day of the game. I think when the new map is made this is going to change. I think the requirement for "Furry Land" will be the scene with Lucy, due to her being a GlassFish character. My plans will be after her scene is completed a portal will be opened in the park for Peter. This will lead to where you can see the rest of the furry characters. Here will be Lucy, Applejack, Glaceon, Rarity, Pooh, and the other character I am working (also any more furries added). I think I'll keep Glaceon's scene as is, just changing the dialogue after her scene to be Peter wondering where she disappeared too, also making it so she doesn't appear in Furry Land if that scene hasn't been seen. I'm just wondering when I should make Lucy's scene available, after getting Rita seems like too long for such a potentially large area. In case your wondering about Mrs. Potts I'm going to make her an Underworld character with a house in the Demon City that you can visit at any time (probably only a house you can visit when looking for the Naga Peppers, Peter does mention he will look around the city for someone to get the info he needs to seduce Mom so I think that will work).

Also my crappy method works. Snake lady blowjob is coming up my dudes!!
Well... I can't really say that furries are my thing (specially in a game that has... another fetiches...) but hey! it is your proyect now! just a simple question: do you thing of doing mom and sis thresomes?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I got too many threesomes and other scenes to worry about, stop with the requests for now please, and remember that all the furry stuff will be optional with the exception of the Naga scene

Also tomorrow I will try to post a MEGA link with a rar file that contains all the frames needed for Sarah's BJ scene in case someone wishes to use them for a mod later on since for some reason the site won't let me upload them here

EDIT: List of scenes I am currently working on so people know I'm doing a lot of shit lol
1) Ms Taylor/Mrs Jennings threesome
2) Sydney/Dizzy Threesome
3) Ballsucking scene for Ms Taylor
4) Lucy Doggy Scene
5) Scalie scene
6) Naga BJ
and a lot of dialogue for the stuff that Gross Mind did, for the scene with Coach Mary I did, and the scene of Pooh I did

Qwerg

Jan 6, 2018
sorry for my English, but I would like to know if they would dare to make another way for the character, one of stealth, in which is spy, fuck with the girls while asleep (titfuck while sleeping is the best), that kind of thing
We only have options for Sydney and Mrs. Jennings to fuck them in their bed but awake. For anyone to do that they would need to find something of GlassFish's to use as a reference or something.
lo siento pero 0 ganas de escribir en ingles, creen que esta imagen serviría? (estoy haciendo un poco mas, modificando un poco la escena de titfuck de neala). Alguien se animaría a ponerle movimiento a esta imagen? le falta dibujarle el pene...

Reactions: blacksage and azzzy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
lo siento pero 0 ganas de escribir en ingles, creen que esta imagen serviría? (estoy haciendo un poco mas, modificando un poco la escena de titfuck de neala). Alguien se animaría a ponerle movimiento a esta imagen? le falta dibujarle el pene...
No tenemos animadores por el momento que puedan animar cualquier sugerencia de imagen. Por lo tanto, es posible que esta solicitud nunca se haga.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
She looks more Medusa (Gorgan) then Snake girl.
I'm basing the scene off her sprite which is a gorgan/naga mix not a lamia like Miia from Monster Musume

Best JoJo, I proudly got the Joestar Birthmark as my first tattoo, next is the Fairy Tail logo then the mark Aira Windwhistler from Lego Elves has on her arm

Also bad news, I had to reset my MEGA account cause I lost the password, so the MEGA link of my mod will expire in 60 days, I'll re-download it and put it up on the new account sometime later, making sure to tag the right people so they can update the thread (I'll even put in the updated Grandma scenes by duder1 in it if I can). In the mean time here are the frames from Sarah's blowjob and the guide on what to do with them.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
How do guys find all of the scenes yo edit I have to programs to redraw them and mod but having hard time trying to find all of the frames. I want to help mod q.q

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes