4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

I think I have some idea's for some sketches and drawings. They might be in relation to the game or maybe not. I'll never tell.

D

Deleted member 40921

I think I have some idea's for some sketches and drawings. They might be in relation to the game or maybe not. I'll never tell.
The only way to tell is to share it. :D don't worry we don't bite...well atleast not most of us...

U

User_305918

I'm really gonna work on the Gem mom's and probably on any of the residents of Beach City or HomeWorld. In fact back when I found out this game was getting a 2nd chance and so many ideas were being brought out (thanks to Chilly here) I thought of a sort of game similar to this one, but with the characters from Steven Universe. But sadly I don't have any of the things to make a game. Or the amount of capacity of storage on my laptop. So instead I'll make some art, maybe include the MC in it as a consideration of FanArt for the gallery.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone help me? I've install the Nergal v0.8.2 than the "Fan Made Mod" and in the end the "Chilly Update", but I constantly get an error when I try to start the game: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game".

U

User_305918

Can someone help me? I've install the Nergal v0.8.2 than the "Fan Made Mod" and in the end the "Chilly Update", but I constantly get an error when I try to start the game: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game".
You need to download the RPG maker in order to play it.

U

User_305918

Seriously? I didn't know that, you should put that in the OP. Can you give me a link to download that?

Also it doesn't hurt to read through these pages. Marauder has been posting up these help files to anyone who is new here on every page.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017

Also it doesn't hurt to read through these pages. Marauder has been posting up these help files to anyone who is new here on every page.
Well, if the OP was done better with everything someone need to download to correctly run this game I wouldn't need to read through these pages. Thanks by the way, hope this will fix it.

U

User_305918

Well, if the OP was done better with everything someone need to download to correctly run this game I wouldn't need to read through these pages. Thanks by the way, hope this will fix it.
Okay you can cut with that attitude. First of all the person who started this page didn't put it on here and we have no way on contacting that person to update the main page. We did have someone to update the page so everyone could download Chilly's version on the game. And like I said Marauder has been putting up a help list to anyone New who is unaware of the game. The issue of the main page is out of our control.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes