4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
Couple quick questions:

1) Will update Chilly.2 let us keep saves from the first Chilly update?

2) Is Kaylee's corruption route bugged? Because at this point I've got her at almost 10 hearts and her fuck option never unlocked. Haven't tried out purity yet though.

3) Does anybody else have issues with the game randomly crashing when going into some maps (mostly the home)? Error message says something about lighting. Restarting usually fixes it (thank god for autosaves), but it's irritating.

4) Okay, not really a question, but for some reason I can't text mom to babysit. Unless that's actually not how you do it, but just choosing her at the "You should go out" choice didn't seem to trigger it on its own. Everybody else's babysitting seems to still work just fine.
Answer to number 1 That is a Toss up and as of right now Chilly is taking a ...vacation of sorts trying to clear his head and sort out things wether he wants to or doesnt want to Cont making Urban demons so and dont take this as i'm being rude but dont ask him just praise him and enjoy what he has done for the game so far

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Couple quick questions:

1) Will update Chilly.2 let us keep saves from the first Chilly update?

2) Is Kaylee's corruption route bugged? Because at this point I've got her at almost 10 hearts and her fuck option never unlocked. Haven't tried out purity yet though.

3) Does anybody else have issues with the game randomly crashing when going into some maps (mostly the home)? Error message says something about lighting. Restarting usually fixes it (thank god for autosaves), but it's irritating.

4) Okay, not really a question, but for some reason I can't text mom to babysit. Unless that's actually not how you do it, but just choosing her at the "You should go out" choice didn't seem to trigger it on its own. Everybody else's babysitting seems to still work just fine.
1) Looks like Hontor made/will make it so you have to use new saves, this is to avoid people getting bugs by being stupid and using old ones

2) Like the thread said it's not bugged, fuck is only unlocked after a set amount of lick and BJ scenes, getting Grandma's anal scene is similar to this

3) You get that error usually if you mixed up all the versions together and/or deleted maps, just download my version and play from there, it's the only version you need

4) Like the thread said, make sure Dizzy is the first babysitter, also don't mix the purity and corruption route for Mom, this is also a cause for the glitch, another cause is the overuse of the advance time/day cheat

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
2) Like the thread said it's not bugged, fuck is only unlocked after a set amount of lick and BJ scenes, getting Grandma's anal scene is similar to this
Ah, that makes sense. I get it now.

3) You get that error usually if you mixed up all the versions together and/or deleted maps, just download my version and play from there, it's the only version you need
Actually this was still happening even on just your version. Considering nobody else seemed to be complaining about it maybe it's just something screwy on my end with like RPG Maker RTP files or something.

4) Like the thread said, make sure Dizzy is the first babysitter, also don't mix the purity and corruption route for Mom, this is also a cause for the glitch, another cause is the overuse of the advance time/day cheat
I'm fairly positive I didn't mix them on this save, but I'll try starting over later just to be sure. And I don't think it was the time/day cheat glitch since the help file (yes I did read those before asking, don't worry) seemed to imply it stopped ALL the babysitting, but everyone else was working fine.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Quick drawing I did today, might do more after I get back from the store. I also have 3 more drawings that I've done that won't be posted here cause they aren't relevant to the game, I'll post them on my NSFW art tumblr that I will hopefully make tomorrow, so there's something to look forward too I guess.

View attachment 69653
The only thing missing is Gram's teeth in a glass.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes