4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Sorry if I didn't get the idea. But why?
So people can send you stuff to cheer you up while at school. Stuff like that made a world of difference to me while I was deployed. Didn't matter if it was a friend sending some home made beef jerky or Moms mailing me an extra toothbrush. It would always put my happy meter on full for the week.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
So people can send you stuff to cheer you up while at school. Stuff like that made a world of difference to me while I was deployed. Didn't matter if it was a friend sending some home made beef jerky or Moms mailing me an extra toothbrush. It would always put my happy meter on full for the week.
I'm thankful about the idea matey, but I don't think Brazil's mail customs gonna allow them without a series of abusive taxes, and yet the mail system "CORREIOS" is one of the worst mail systems ever. I'm just happy that yall happy. I'm running slower because the studies, really.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I'm thankful about the idea matey, but I don't think Brazil's mail customs gonna allow them without a series of abusive taxes, and yet the mail system "CORREIOS" is one of the worst mail systems ever. I'm just happy that yall happy. I'm running slower because the studies, really.
Dude, I like where your heart is at but I've been doing some searching and I can send a 1lbs package (0.45 kilos), for $17.21. It will just take 11-22 days to get there.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Out of everything in this game - and there's been more than a few personal nitpicks - I've gotta say that a lack of SisXMom scenes really bothers me the most. I mean... by the end (100 Rep/Corr) with both of them, you can have sex with them both pretty much all day... but they never once get together?

U

User_305918

I'm sure there might be one from Nergal if any of us request it to be one in a future build.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Wacom is an overpriced, BUT very usefull in proper hands, like yours. Cheers! BTW, seniors, i cant belive, that our demigods leaved this field of battle! Where is NEW update?

donvortex

Jun 18, 2017
Here is the latest update, my apologies for the delay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Color please use this link to update the main thread (as Chilly Update 3 or 2.5 or FNFZ update or whatever) and here is the changelog from the last update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he quest me a password, can you tell me?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
i just dl'd it, no password prompt,

did you make sure your pc was compleatly done downlaoding before unzipping the archive?

there was a small delay when i did it, there was a "part" file lingering for a moment
if you fried to open archive while a part file was still around, it may have tainted the attempt of unzipping

please try again, if hat dont work, redownload (AFTER deleteing failed file) and try again making sure
the dl is compleate (no part files remain)

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
As Nergals said:

Hey all! Hope you're doing well!
Just announcing that a demo of 0.9 will drop this Friday. This will feature the complete storyline of Mrs Jennings, and allow you to see how the new progression system (along with many of the other new features!) will work. Really looking forward to showing you something and hope you all enjoy! :D

Hey all! Hope you're doing well!
Just announcing that a demo of 0.9 will drop this Friday. This will feature the complete storyline of Mrs Jennings, and allow you to see how the new progression system (along with many of the other new features!) will work. Really looking forward to showing you something and hope you all enjoy! :D

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes