4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
HELP!!! how to use my invisibility power on sister at night and on sister at morning while she staying near the bathroom do not let me join it cuz mom asked her ??

someday

May 8, 2018
HELP!!! how to use my invisibility power on sister at night and on sister at morning while she staying near the bathroom do not let me join it cuz mom asked her ??
Press Q and select invisibility, try doing it before you enter the room for those two instances

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
the neighbor bugea with the final call and the friend does not finish the end
It seems a bitch not to have the nurse and the technician given that I appear on the phone xd

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
So what's up with this game? Did Nergal bag the money and ran away again?
how about going to the patreon? He has progress statistics, and he even has a trello.

He even announced a new project just a week ago.

It's game development, updates don't happen every fucking day, have some damn patience.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Are you asking how to enter the bathroom while she stands there? If so, just use the invisiblity from the menu (think it's the Q key, been a while since I played).

If you're asking how to enter her room at night: I forgot what day (or if it's any day, one of them) but you can enter Syndey's room and search it as it's not locked. Grab her key, head to Kaylee's shop and ask to clone it. Head back home and a scene will play out during Evening in which she takes her key back, but you still have the copied key, allowing you to enter her room at will.

"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

Why is it failing?
...Download it. Google it and it should be the first link you see.

Reactions: Tutti Frutti
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes