4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Dooble

May 3, 2018
The pool stuff looks prime when looking through the files and on rpgmaker but it just isnt implemented

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
From the new only a few scenes in the pool, and the doctor who is now in the location of the school and comes to your home?
But what about this post, fan art?

Yeah, @Gross Mind has done lots of great fan art for UD. Not in the game, though.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Well, he has a
Otherwise, you'll have to use the search function on this thread and specify him as the user:

a.jpg

Reactions: anextour

Daken

Jan 13, 2018
In my game, i already far, i download te version 9.23, before that new one 0.10, i already have a big progression with all girls, but until now Neala just apears in the first scene with ms jeanings, and after that disappear, and always when something with her name appears, the game crash, and her name is on the files, but she isn't anywhere.....
Somebody help please, this until now is the best game in shota style

pemtree

Sep 14, 2018
In my game, i already far, i download te version 9.23, before that new one 0.10, i already have a big progression with all girls, but until now Neala just apears in the first scene with ms jeanings, and after that disappear, and always when something with her name appears, the game crash, and her name is on the files, but she isn't anywhere.....
Somebody help please, this until now is the best game in shota style
I still havent even seen Neala and I played all the way through already. I have a couple of bugs with the website thing. Not sure if thats even finished. Ms Amos keeps messaging me to come over. its annoying. I go over but she keeps texting me. seems to me that its a bug. Anyone else have this issue?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know where I might find all of the missing lines? I've heard of them existing in mods or something and would like to try and put back as any as I can. Missing stuff like the Donna school ride and whatnot.

Also, does anyone else have a problem with Lisa not reacting in the morning at her car after getting her to level 5? Hopefully these can be ironed out soon.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone know where I might find all of the missing lines? I've heard of them existing in mods or something and would like to try and put back as any as I can. Missing stuff like the Donna school ride and whatnot.

Also, does anyone else have a problem with Lisa not reacting in the morning at her car after getting her to level 5? Hopefully these can be ironed out soon.
I'm sure the Beta will be out in a year or two and it may fix some of the problems.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Another problem, I can't seem to get Mrs. Amos to level 5. I'm stuck with her messaging me at night saying to come over, as well as the hint saying to, we bang and nothing else happens. Bug or is that part not in yet? Was really hoping to get her to 5.

gauke

Feb 22, 2018
1 Steal pain killers
2 2-3 times get a handjob at morning
3 ask Fred at school about afrodisiacs, and buy pepper at store, and offer it to mom at afternoon.
4 get a naga chilly (Praise Chilly!)
5 and sleep at home.
No more, except trio with teacher applied.
where is the key to get the painkillers ?
thank you very much

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
where is the key to get the painkillers ?
thank you very much
In the downstairs bathroom, right side of the door (above the toilet). After getting the key use the medicine cabinet in the upstairs bathroom (also right next to the door, right side). Thankfully in the newest version you don't have to flush them down, you just keep them.

Reactions: gauke

gauke

Feb 22, 2018
In the downstairs bathroom, right side of the door (above the toilet). After getting the key use the medicine cabinet in the upstairs bathroom (also right next to the door, right side). Thankfully in the newest version you don't have to flush them down, you just keep them.
Appreciate that allot man !

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes