4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No one can tell me what I must do that I can save the game?
This is a pity, because the game looks interesting.
the game have by default in the settings the autosave function.

there are know spots in the underworld where you must save before entering a room to perform a task, if you don't constantly save on these safe spots you will deal eventually with softlocks that will lead you to start ALLLLL WAY from the start.

the game its easy to progress as long as you check your cellphone and check on every single female in order to progress on the game with them.

finally know the game its abandoned and have BUGS that will not get fixed until the game dev decides to announce if he will continue on the game development of this or if will be FOREVER and ever abandoned.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
the game have by default in the settings the autosave function.

there are know spots in the underworld where you must save before entering a room to perform a task, if you don't constantly save on these safe spots you will deal eventually with softlocks that will lead you to start ALLLLL WAY from the start.

the game its easy to progress as long as you check your cellphone and check on every single female in order to progress on the game with them.

finally know the game its abandoned and have BUGS that will not get fixed until the game dev decides to announce if he will continue on the game development of this or if will be FOREVER and ever abandoned.
Thank you for your answere.

Well, if I understand you right I can only save the game in the underworld on special points? Wow!
When I start a new game and used the cellphone there is a Memorycard, the savingplace. When I saved my game on a normal place, close the game and restart it I can not continued, because my saving exist not anymore. This is my problem.

Fahimvai

Aug 31, 2019
I cant seem to start the game.It says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game".I dont know what that means.Can someone help me please :(

Jan 3, 2020
why is there no 'cheating' written in the threads of this game? that is, there are married women who can cheat on their husbands in this game, if the protagonist gets too involved

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Unbelievable, every redownload from the game with the Links my saving is not exist if I restart the game...what is the problem? Do I need a special saving Data or something?

I can not understand what I do wrong.

D

Deleted member 2738

Sorry to ask this but can someone link me all the patches to 1.0.
Just search for the last time someone patched it.
It should be a compilation of all the community patches as they're trying to fix it as they go along.
Someone should update the OP though.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes